theres an srb3 we never knew about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inb4 ban for repeated advertisments.
The "changelog" has some interesting photos though.
Like this one

I do love the hotlinked images they've used, especially on the character pages.

Successful troll is successful, though.

Some SRB3's screenshots:

I even managed to beat the game and found an emblem. It was fun until I get a sigsegv. XD

Also, I found an interesting feature: bullets, detons or a turret's projectiles can leave a "stain" in the wall.

Those are splats, a feature in Doom we turned off. If I recall it doesn't work on the floor at all.

Those are splats, a feature in Doom we turned off. If I recall it doesn't work on the floor at all.
Yet the graphics are still in the IWAD, in the wrong palette, to boot.

Also, come on, you can stop poking fun or burning your eyes now. It's quite obvious that this person's age is still in the single digits.

Moderator Notice:
That post was completely unnecessary, rude, and in violation of several rules. Don't pull that kind of stunt again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww I'm too late I wanted to see the website and laugh.

This is why you don't name a game a sequel if it's the last in the series, because all this stuff comes up.

I've seen this guy named jorklenis before on servers, really, what a dummy he is. Okay, he was screwing around and stuff but this just really takes the cake big time.

And yes, that video wants me to rip my eyes out too.

Short said, Epic Fail. This entire effort is just ****ing awful and sad beyond imagination.

I've seen his horrible character wads that he makes. They really are an eye burn to me and plus, I nearly cried looking at the very small effort he did with them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back