Can somebody explain this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneywagner

SRB2-inactive
http://paste.srb2.org/view/1504

It's weird, everyone was named "Player n" and i couldn't talk or see anything but the title card and the console. And then later the console started spamming "Player 4 has been kicked (consistency fail)", and later player 4 joined and started talking. It's the weirdest thing that ever happened to me in SRB2...

Well, this is strange. I never got this error. That's just downright kooky! I don't see why that would happen. I would submit it to the bug reports forum at the top of the Suggestions and Help forum.

Well, the spamming from player 4 is because he got kicked out from the lag. I don't know about the player x, I hardly ever play netgames.

It probably had to do with OpenGL, the server was using it while he was playing and it kicked everyone who didn't have OpenGL.

It probably had to do with OpenGL, the server was using it while he was playing and it kicked everyone who didn't have OpenGL.

The only reason why that exe c-fails with regular SRB2 exes is because the normal exe is compiled with Visual C++ 6 and the Open GL exe found in the ports topic is compiled with GCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back