The_Makes V 1.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, also, If I edit it on nov 7, will it show the updates the same day or Will I have to wait another day for it?

I played Heaven Mountain act 1, the start area looks so good, and open. I'll do a full review in a few hours.

Im thinking of renaming Heavan mountaine to Dreamscape zone. I don't know yet. What did you think about Paradise Speed and Frost tech zone 1

Im thinking of renaming Heavan mountaine to Dreamscape zone. I don't know yet. What did you think about Paradise Speed and Frost tech zone 1

Dreamscape is weird name plus reminds me this annoying song.

And i think to Heavan Mountains Zone 1 doesn't match TUNES 9. AGZ1 would be much better.

EDIT: Paradise Speed? More like City Speed (and tunes 19 is much better in this level).

Well and my rating of Archives:

Water Labyrinth: 5/10
This level wasn't good. This level wasn't bad. Well, it was too hard.

Emerald Cove: 6/10
Not bad. But there are too many robots.

The Makes: 0/10
You get NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY, SIR!

Last edited:
First of all, you have the wrong file... (HINT) 2nd of all, theese levels your talking about, are just samples. They might or might not be scraped. I like The makes. In the future, zone 1 will be expanded. zone 2 will be redone. Water labrinth will be changed to water labrinth.
Paradise Speed stays the same. Always.
Speaking of which, tunes 19 would work if the city was at night. Which you can change in sewers. Emerald Cove might be changed to a diffrent zone. If not, that level will be compltely redone. If Hmz1 has those tunes, then it will make it feel like it is high in mountaines, which is Hmz2. Hmz1 is the ground of the mountains. Thank you for your tips, (not really tips more like <I dont like this>) and if anyone else has somthing to just say out there, please do. One more thing, Water Labrinth zone 2 was originally started by srb2. Blue mountaine zone. 2nd scraped act of red volcano. I give credit to them.

Edit: Picture removed.

Last edited:
Ok, you need to clean this mess up.

#1) Absolutely, "Do Not Open.zip" needs to be killed. Like, now. If you want to make a supplementary release, fine and good. But make sure everyone knows what they are getting.
#2) No "hints" here in releases. If someone has a bad file, point him to where the right file is.
#3) Kill your samples. This is a place for releases, not beta content. Take that to Editing.
#4) Did you get permission to change or use BMZ? I highly suggest you go about doing so before editing it.

Sorry if I did not get permission. This is just to see if people are gonna like the zones. But you are a moderater. So I will ask you, can I use Bmz. Also, there is a lot of betas in the release section. I did not know I needed to release my level pack in editing. Do not open wad is a joke and will be removed soon. I just wanted people to see the new zones I am planning. Again, Im sorry if I did anything wrong. I am pretty new to Srb2 MB. However, I have been using it to download mods for some time now. For 5 years. I signed up not too long ago to release this.

Last edited:
Oh gosh you have to fix this entire thing!
1) The first level is just GFZ with a different level header.
2) The 2nd level is WAY too dark. Do you really expect people to see this?
srb20012.png

3) The detonator in the 3rd act looks terrible.
4) In FTZ you can easily get lost/stuck.
5) In FTZ there's a terrible transition from a big factory to a parking lot back to a factory.

ya... Sorry for the First level. I am releasing a patch for it now. As for the second level, if you just increase the brightness of Srb2, you should be fine. As for the eggcapsul, that is currently being worked on, for some reason, it is merged in with another sector and is not letting me do anything with it. Probably in another patch, It might be there.

You'll want to fix the brightness in the second level regardless, because it should be playable at default. No one should have to adjust their settings for it. At very least, if you really want it to be dark, put some light sources around. Torches, glowing crystals, cracks in the ceiling. Not only do they serve the purpose of revealing the way to go, they always look nice. It's up to you what source would be appropriate.

You'll want to fix the brightness in the second level regardless, because it should be playable at default. No one should have to adjust their settings for it. At very least, if you really want it to be dark, put some light sources around. Torches, glowing crystals, cracks in the ceiling. Not only do they serve the purpose of revealing the way to go, they always look nice. It's up to you what source would be appropriate.

I agree. Correctly implementing a form of lighting would improve both user experience and the room's design in general.

Okay, i understand, what do you guys think, should I release another small patch with light fixtures? Also, what rating would you give the entire level pack all together?

Okay, i understand, what do you guys think, should I release another small patch with light fixtures? Also, what rating would you give the entire level pack all together?
I think you should just turn the entire levels lighting up. As for the rating I would have to give this a 2/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back