Youtube 1,000,000 dislikes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY! You don't see many videos with 1m dislikes, I don't think there are any besides this one.

Someone e-mail it to him. XD I know at least one of you is a girl under 10 lying to be on here.

Stupid memetic disliking is topic-worthy?
Ayup.

After all, 4chan among other places are where smart people go to act stupid. Why not have a little (emphasis) of this here? After all, we do have the topics Robotnik himself makes.

Holy... more dislikes than likes?!
I never thought I would see this day.
It's beautiful... the dislike bar is twice the size of the like bar!

I like how people just hate him 'cause theyre jealous.
I personally don't like the music, but it's no reason hate the guy.
Sure, the fact girl's everywhere in school have this insane crush on a guy they don't know is annoying, but it ain't something you can't live with.

Ayup.

After all, 4chan among other places are where smart people go to act stupid. Why not have a little (emphasis) of this here? After all, we do have the topics Robotnik himself makes.

But that was what HDIJ was for.

...and we all know what happened to that, right?

I like how people just hate him 'cause theyre jealous.
I personally don't like the music, but it's no reason hate the guy.
Sure, the fact girl's everywhere in school have this insane crush on a guy they don't know is annoying, but it ain't something you can't live with.

No, there's plenty of reasons why, he's generally a very arrogant individual who thinks everyone loves him, the entire fame thing went to his head.

Oh, there's also plenty of other reasons:
“I really don’t believe in abortion It’s like killing a baby?” How about in cases of rape? “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason."

Let's see, what's the rape rate in the world a year now? Justin made that many enemies with that comment.

Heh, 1,200,000 dislikes? If you consider it's Youtube's most seen video with 400,000,000+ views, it's not that much.

Rebecca Black's "Friday" video has 80,000,000+ views and 1,500,000 dislikes.

I see it now...
*flipping World Guinness Records*

Ahh, there you go...
Youtube video to get record breaking dislikes in shortest time: Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris
(It hit 1 million dislikes in just 10 DAYS!!!)
As well as highest number of views, and comments.

EDIT: How long did it take Rebecca Black's "Friday"?

Last edited:
Heh, 1,200,000 dislikes? If you consider it's Youtube's most seen video with 400,000,000+ views, it's not that much.

Rebecca Black's "Friday" video has 80,000,000+ views and 1,500,000 dislikes.
Almost 2 million dislikes with far less views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back