• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Help with Config in DB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate

a scar in time...
I've downloaded the stickied Config and pasted it into my Doombuilder folder. When I open doombuilder, then open a WAD, SRB2 is not listed as an option under "Configuration". Could anyone help me with this?

I am using the original Doombuilder, not SRB2DoomBuilder nor Doombuilder 2.

Isn't there a folder called configurations or something along that line to put the config files in? sorry I am using DB2 so I forgot what the structures of DB1 were as I haven't used it since I used DB2 with Violo's SRB2 config, alternatively you could download SRB2DB and take it's config file and put it in your vanilla DB folder and see if that works.

You place the configuration in the same directory Builder.exe is in, and even then, it needs to be for Doom Builder rather than SRB2 Doom Builder. No SRB2DB config will work in Doom Builder.

Ah, thanks violo. Just found your topic about Doom Builder 2 as well. Also, I just realized I posted this is the wrong section! Sorry mods >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back