• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I made a 'slope'. (Incline >45 degree)

Status
Not open for further replies.
header.jpg

zck2020 said:
WTH! 'O.O'

* Ezer.Arch falls off chair and can't stop laughing at pic *

EDIT:
I'll Begin said:
Ah. Well I s'pose saying "*gets hit by a flying toilet*" doesn't really work.
"plumbed" could make more sense if referred to "gets hit by a (drain) pipe" or like. At first, I thought of "drowned in a pipe", but I could never imagine "plumbed" as "gets hit by a toilet".... (that hurts!)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plumb

EDIT 2:

* Ezer.Arch laughs a bit more =B *

EDIT 3:
A find: http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58922

Either that or he copypasted Sonic and some rings into the Skulltag map The Volcanic Installation. Notice the filename is of a DooM screenshot.

He put the old Sonic sprites into GZDoom.

Nothing to see here, completely different engine, not really worth the 1-2~ year bump to be honest.

Either that or he copypasted Sonic and some rings into the Skulltag map The Volcanic Installation. Notice the filename is of a DooM screenshot.

No, this is a mod of GZDoom called GZRB2 in which I port SRB2 to GZDoom and the netcode is exported to Python, so we can easily add join-in-progress.

And please excuse my post. I didn't notice the date, because I followed a link from IRC. Don't worry, it's never happened before and it'll never happen again.

Ok, we get it. You're porting SRB2 to GZDoom.
You've told us several times.
You've repeated this several times.
You've repeated how it'll be awesome because slopes and all that crap.
I like the idea too, but do you REALLY need to go and be "HAH, MINE'S MUCH BETTER" on a 1 year old thread?
Don't you have a topic for this project? If not, I suggest you make one, because bumping old topics will get you nowhere.
AND YES WE KNOW THAT GZDOOM SUPPORTS SLOPES THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back