Level Editing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent.X

Hello Im New :) (Yes A Newb :( )
And I Heard You Can Make And Edit Levels And That Sounds So Fun! I Wanna Try! :D How Do I Do It? Oh! And Making Characters Sounds Fun Too! :wink:

Well, your sig is too big, but you can find information on how to edit just about everywhere on the site. Please try looking yourself before asking...

Hey, Agent.X! I know you from the SonicAnime Forums! :o Welcome! :D

Yeah, you can make your own levels, you just need to download a level editing program such as DeePsea. You can also use it to create characters and music packs.

Go into Edidig, then pick the "Free Windows SRB2 level creation!" forum. There are two, but the best place to start is the one on the bottom. I have asked so many questions there that I think you could get started just by that. If ya want more, go to the "edit" section at srb2.org, and the effects guide at srb2 world. SRB2 World is located at http://aliennet.dyndns.org/a441/ and is the seccond best srb2 site on the planet. Oh, yeah. Don't bump that srb2 level creation forum. They don't like that, especially when it's on the bottom of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back