• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Single player collab discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when does the OLDC have maps only made by devs? That's a stupid and unfounded statement, because if you look at the past OLDC's, most of the maps have been made by NON devs. Even this time, we had Zipper, Scizor300, and RedEnchilada, and Root, none of whom are ops. The devs stepping up and entering the OLDC is actually a rarity, except for Blade and KOTE, who regularly participate.

And once again, I must say that it's not that people didn't want to do this. Rather, people need encouragement, support, and backing. Morale needs to be kept high. It was going well at a nice pace, and then our project leader sort of... left?

Last edited:
Are you still recruiting for this?

I hate to bump this if this collab is already dead, but I was thinking about taking one of the levels after a little more practice with Doom Builder (I have most basic building down, now its just learning advanced FOFs and sector detailing...). I'm particularly interested in Cryonic City/Frost Factory or Zany Ziggurat zone. I get the theme of the city (a giant cryogenics lab), but mind explaining Zany Ziggurat's theme better? From what I can guess, it's an ancient ruin world, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back