Your top five most irritating opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my veritable shitlist of irritating players:

Jaice: A frequent host who will leave his computer unattended for hours on end with a game open, leaving unchecked laggers and idlers to ruin games.
Slame the ORIGINAL FANCHARACTER: Lags like hell yet will continue joining servers he clearly shouldn't be connecting to.
Tails the ORIGINAL FANCHARACTER: Lags like hell, only the difference here is that he seems to be BEST BUDDIEZ with some of the more common hosts, who gladly let him tank their servers (which he often only spectates).
Aries someoneoranother: Cannot manage his own servers worth a damn. Don't be surprised to be subject to tolerated/slowly handled spammers and laggers, frequent in-game pausing, and arbitrary rules.
Hypone the ORIGINAL FANCHARACTER: In-game pause abuse, often to just egg on players. In fact, ALL pause-happy hosts are annoying as sin.
Anyone with "fang" in their names: Insufferable folk who are fixated on and won't shut up about some infantile little RP group.
Game winners who are the first to say "gg": Frequently do so regardless of the point gap, team balance, or server lag. It's still a snotty thing to do regardless.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg!

corneliab, you might not have noticed, but this topic is not about flinging shit at fellow players for their general behavior. It's more about "so good they're irritating to combat".

Here's my veritable shitlist of irritating players:

Tails the ORIGINAL FANCHARACTER: Lags like hell, only the difference here is that he seems to be BEST BUDDIEZ with some of the more common hosts, who gladly let him tank their servers (which he often only spectates).
And this is just the tip of the iceberg!
Corneliab. Please I know I'm lagging. Will you shut up already? Don't you know that my connection here in Indonesia is bad? Not even I like it... Come on.. No one likes lag and I happen to get the worst c-lag around. I can't play that's why I spectate. Please don't flame me. I don't like my lag either just so you know.

Last edited:
Orly? Here´s a pic I took long ago, at the time, I didn´t have the "Screenshot" command binded back then, so I took it with the Windows Image key, but I can assure this picture is real.

(I know I got lucky back then, but looking at it makes me feel proud)

Hey, that's me! (Lightning T.E.)

I find the people skilled at melee attacks are the most dangerous. Me? Well, I like to get rail rings, find a good hiding place, and wait for my enemy to walk into my trap! By the way, sniping like this is best done in Silver Cascade Zone in ctf.

Adding laz3r to my list even though I only played against him a few times and he wasn't around very much...well and still is not around very much and even though I already played him in the past. Many of you already have him on your lists whether you know it or not.

1. You need to mind your own business.

It's the internet. There is no private business. O_O

2. There was nothing "flaming" about that post. It merely contained factual, albeit blunt, observations. I have a handful of log files that vouch for these claims.

Very well, it just seems that you make blunt observations quite a lot... I don't know, maybe I'm just taking it wrong, things like that don't translate well over the interweb. ^_^

On topic... Is it just me or is "Fud", that epic railer, more than one guy? Just recently I've got the impression that Fud is also Jaice, and Maufau, the guy that made accursedship.wad and stuff.

corneliab, blatently rude comments and extream pessimism should not be used over the internet, just like they should not be used in real life.

That's why he's banned I guess *hides from him in case his ban's done soon*
My most irritating opponent's probably... CHARYBDIZS! When we wait for people to join our Tortured Planet (Mostly for Ninja- Hedgy) server on a CTF server ('cause people can't join his server when it's on coop, for some reason), he keeps getting all emmies and dominates me with his "rather good railing skills". =\

Either Trent or HorizonFall.

Ugg... Yeah, Horizonfall definitely goes on my list. I don't have a problem with the fact that he's able to rock the game like no one else, but I don't like the fact that he's mean about it. He can hardly go a game without throwing a personal insult at me. :( Well, I don't care if I "suck". I can get a ton more points if I go berserker, but I find it much more fun to sit back and rail, or place grenades in strategic locations. So, that's what I'll do! Heheheh...
He always has to hunt you down once he sees you, too. XD That's what makes him irritating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back