SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Archived > Outdated Releases (2.0.X) > Levels (2.0.X)

Hidden Sanctuary Zone (scr_HiddenSanctuaryZone.wad) Details »»
Hidden Sanctuary Zone (scr_HiddenSanctuaryZone.wad)
Developer Last Online: Dec 2017

Version: SRB2 Rating: (13 votes - 4.15 average)
Released: 08-05-2009 Last Update: Never Installs: 15
Single Player Levels

This was the very first stage I ever created. I didn't bother adding a boss act, because those kinda tend to suck. And although it can be fairly ugly or incompetently designed at times, I am very proud of my creation. It still makes me smile to see the kinds of ideas I had in my head at the time I created this. Act 2 was released to the last OLDC of 1.09.4, and there it made it to the now-extinct Wiki's Top Ten Leaderboard.

The stage is fairly easy and linear throughout, with act 1 being more of a compact, forested, grassy daytime stage, while act 2 is more of an open, nighttime, waterfall-y stage. I've made very (VERY) minor adjustments to scenery and object placement this time around, as well as revived the dead link. Enjoy!

Screenshots:
Beginning area (HSZ1)

An area near a lake. (HSZ2)

Download Now

File Type: rar scr_hiddensanctuary.rar (458.2 KB, 608 views)

Show Your Support

• This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 04-21-2013   #42
Ice
Pretty chill guy

Double post! But it's okay! It's been nearly 3 years!

I revived the dead link as well as made a few adjustments to some visual quirks. If anyone wants to complain about the lack of gameplay (D00D), feel free! Any attention is good attention, after all. Also, if you're just playing this for the first time, since this was updated forever ago, hi!
Old 04-22-2013   #43
TSDude
Lack of tea

(First time playing this) This levels has great scenery, and I like the use of the day to night switch between the levels, very cool indeed. However it could be a little more engaging since it was hardly difficult for me.
Old 04-26-2013   #44
SeventhSentinel
FM synths forever
Developer

Not a bad level. Very scenic, very beautiful. I think you could've gone a little easier on the Jetty-syns, though.