Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20185.png

Hows this?

Are you blind? The shoes are complete different styled, the white is much more think, and the blue stretches back into the black like classic knux's yellow. The gold parts have a straight lined cyan light. There shouldn't be HUGE changes, I mean, just look at classic sonic, the biggest change there is his head.

The only things I noticed off the top of my head were brighter colors and the cyan lights are straight.

I am gonna be honest with you, that Silver looks AMAZING. If I didn't know better I would have thought it was official, sorta reminded me of a picture of a Classic Silver I saw a long time ago.

If I would stop being lazy and learn how to work MD2s, I would totally use these things. Keep up the good work!

Thanks a bunch KO.T.E!
This link should let you, and anyone else having problems using Md2's, use them without any challenges involved. Just put the files in your SRB2 folder, and follow the simple readme! (which is more of a Open GL guide/ Problem Fixer)

SILVER "GENERATIONS" PACK ADDED JULY 10th
The name may have you wondering, but its really just a fixed Modern Silver and a Classic Silver added at the same time. I came up with a great way to have both Silvers use psychokinesis without looking strange. If you wish to change the aura color, then look in the texture for the little greenish square by the ear. Along with the models is another blank WAD to use with them. This wad takes advantage of the fact that SRB2CB allows characters to not enter running frames. Both models are built to be used with this wad. Remember, simply change file names to "PLAY" to use in Vanilla SRB2.
(PACK 3)
attachment.php

Another update: YOUNG SONIC UPDATE; Fixed issues with Young Sonic's head when he is far away.

SILVER "GENERATIONS" PACK ADDED JULY 10th
The name may have you wondering, but its really just a fixed Modern Silver and a Classic Silver added at the same time. I came up with a great way to have both Silvers use psychokinesis without looking strange. If you wish to change the aura color, then look in the texture for the little greenish square by the ear. Along with the models is another blank WAD to use with them. This wad takes advantage of the fact that SRB2CB allows characters to not enter running frames. Both models are built to be used with this wad. Remember, simply change file names to "PLAY" to use in Vanilla SRB2.
(PACK 3)
attachment.php

Another update: YOUNG SONIC UPDATE; Fixed issues with Young Sonic's head when he is far away.

YAHOO!Thanks,Jeck for listening to my request!

The skin colour is a little too dark brown, and the bottom of his skates are a little bigger than they should be, but otherwise it looks fine to me.

This skin is the brawl texture, but you are right it would look better brighter.
As for the skates, they not supposed to look like anything in particular, I'm purposefully changing them to look different from the modern's.

I'm gonna be kinda nitpicky here...

Is Classic Shadow going to have his skating animations, or is he going to be like Shadow unleashed which honestly, looked really ugly.

Also, is there no way to allow the Young Sonic model run with the figure 8 motion that he does in SRB2 and the classic games? You made Young Tails pretty much perfect in his running and flying animations, I was hoping you would try to do the same for Sonic.

Figure eight animations in SRB2?
You must be surely confused. The only figure eight leg motion in the classic series is in Sonic CD. The animation in the classic gaes (to me) looks like he's twisting his leg out as he brings it up, not a figure eight.

I know it's not a figure eight, but it's pretty hard to describe without showing you.

...Unless you want me to say "Make Sonic's legs run in a circle" Which sounds pretty stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back