Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out that Sonic G's Modern sonic is a recolour or sonic colours sonic

this means that you could switch the texture on colours md2

Is it just me, or does the unleashed Sonic model have no tails pickup frames? Maybe I just picked him up wrong or something, but I'm consistently seeing this. Aside from that, these look just plain awesome. Do you have plans for any other models? I'm simply wondering out of curiosity.

I have actually been toying around with that idea, I think I will make Classic/Young Silver and Shadow. I know they only have modern forms and it doesn't make sense, but it may be cool to see what I come up with...

I have actually been toying around with that idea, I think I will make Classic/Young Silver and Shadow. I know they only have modern forms and it doesn't make sense, but it may be cool to see what I come up with...

"may" being the key word. I personally don't think Shadow and Silver can be classic-i-fied, because their clothes are more next-gen-y. So if there was a classic Shadow, he'd look MUCH different. Same goes with Silver. I've tried drawing a classic version of them, it didn't look that great.

"may" being the key word. I personally don't think Shadow and Silver can be classic-i-fied, because their clothes are more next-gen-y. So if there was a classic Shadow, he'd look MUCH different. Same goes with Silver. I've tried drawing a classic version of them, it didn't look that great.

25txhra.png

I don't see a problem here.

25txhra.png

I don't see a problem here.
I know they shortened them and mildly cute-ified them, but that's not what they would look like if they were actually in the classic games. Note that a change of size is not all that makes a character classic. Their clothes are different. For example, originally, the whole back half of Knuckles' shoe was yellow. They didn't want to copy the stripe from Sonic. And he had red soles, so it's not just size that makes a character classic. It's also clothes and actual character design. Back in 1991, they wouldn't have made characters that look like Shadow or Silver.

I know they shortened them and mildly cute-ified them, but that's not what they would look like if they were actually in the classic games. Note that a change of size is not all that makes a character classic. Their clothes are different. For example, originally, the whole back half of Knuckles' shoe was yellow. They didn't want to copy the stripe from Sonic. And he had red soles, so it's not just size that makes a character classic. It's also clothes and actual character design. Back in 1991, they wouldn't have made characters that look like Shadow or Silver.

That is because you are used to see them in the modern.But I kinda agree for Silver,but Shadow is simply a black and red "up-quilled" Sonic.

They only thing that differentiates the Current Sonic to the fat one is a darker shade of blue, much longer limbs, different colored eyes, and grey soles on his shoes, a grand total of 4 differences. It doesn't take a large number of changes to make a character look "Modern" or "Classic"

You forgot something

They only thing that differentiates the Current Sonic to the fat one is a darker shade of blue, much longer limbs, different colored eyes, and grey soles on his shoes, a grand total of 4 differences. It doesn't take a large number of changes to make a character look "Modern" or "Classic"
And cuteness!(lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back