Xcom 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowJacket

Ten thousand bees in a trenchcoat
So, this is a game I've been excited about for some time now. Because I enjoy me some difficult turn based strategy with permadeath in full effect. And I've enjoyed the series since it's early days back in the 90s.

Gameplay trailer

Is anyone else here interested in this game? Because if so, I'd like to use the new character pool feature to full effect. When this game comes out on the 5th I plan on making a lot of characters and being able to share characters we make through it is pretty neat. Could be gud to have community members show up as playable characters/vips to rescue/dark vips to serve as antagonists.

So, what... mappers and gamelogic modders/wizards as engineers and scientists, normal folk as soldiers, and banned users as dark VIPs?

I've never played X-Com before (even though I own it), but I love the shit out of Beaglerush's X-Com LPs. Shame he dropped his long war campaign, I was really getting in to that. X-Com 2 is on my list of "games to play at some point", certainly.

So, what... mappers and gamelogic modders/wizards as engineers and scientists, normal folk as soldiers, and banned users as dark VIPs?
That kind of thing would be great! Although really, I was just thinking that other people who own the game would upload their creations and share them. Because it's as easy to put them in as downloading an SRB2 wad file. (You just drop a .bin file containing the characters into the appropriate folder within XCOM2)

If there's any interest I'll upload my various creations. Including myself, the entire cast of classic Gundam, Turn-A Gundam and Codename: Kids Next Door because I'm a huge nerd.

but I love the shit out of Beaglerush's X-Com LPs. Shame he dropped his long war campaign, I was really getting in to that. X-Com 2 is on my list of "games to play at some point", certainly.
One day, Beagle's LP will return. When he gets good at XCOM 2, it's no secret that it's currently destroying him on Legend mode. The final game is actually a good deal tougher than Enemy Unknown/Within and tougher than what the preview build the press had implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back