Pikmin 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

http://wii.ign.com/articles/107/1078890p1.html

Pikmin 3 confirmed.

Has anyone else played the Pikmin series? To be honest, I haven't. But I have seen videos and reviews for the game. Lots of people call Pikmin one of the best games ever made. Along with the sequel which expanded the game and added 2 player. The main character is in Brawl.. so...

Old by about a year.

Lots of people call Pikmin one of the best games ever made.
That's because it is. I'm serious, the Pikmin series is amazing. If not for the gameplay, you should at least try it to witness the level of creativity put into the games.

Old by about a year.

That's because it is. I'm serious, the Pikmin series is amazing. If not for the gameplay, you should at least try it to witness the level of creativity put into the games.

This, I'm glad that there is some confirmation of Miyamoto Acknowledging a sequel in the works, and I did play both games.

The Wii version of Pikmin is only thirty bucks. The controls make it so easy to toss the right pikmin it probably makes it FAR less difficult than the original. It also includes a challenge mode and allows you to go back to a certain day if you must. (In the original there was no going back... this time if you don't wanna go back its a self-imposed thing)

I can't wait until Pikmin 2 comes on the Wii. The pikmin series is phenomenal, and it definitely is Nintendo's most under-appreciated IP.

Pikmin 2 needs to come out.

I wouldn't mind a Pikmin collectors edition with all 3 on one disc, or all on different discs.

Metroid Prime 1&2 Wii were announced at the same time as Pikmin 1&2 Wii... however while we got Pikmin Wii, rather than a Wii edition of MP1&2, we got a limited edition of Trilogy.

MP3 was a couple years old, so packaging it up with the other two for the same price wasn't going to hurt them. However, they're probably going to take full price for Pikmin 3 which means that if any collector's edition rolls around, it'll be either priced a tad higher or when we already have all three on the Wii.

I'm guessing that Pikmin 2 is going to be released shortly before Pikmin 3 comes out... just to hype it up. At least, that's what I would do if I were a businessman at Ninty.

Yes I borrowed 1 and I own 2, Pikmin 2 is completed, but the first Pikmin is still a hassle for me because the difficulty is racked up a bit in this one. I still want that game!

Apparently the game is 3DS exclusive.
PREORDER
http://www.zavvi.com/10308244.html

Trying to find the official announcement, guess I'll have to take other user's word for it for those that watched the conference.

I don't think there's any word about it being Pikmin 3 or not. All we know is that there's a Pikmin game coming to the 3DS.

Also, kind of late here, but:

Has anyone else played the Pikmin series? To be honest, I haven't.
Then why make the thread? Posting game news for the sake of posting is kind of lame.

I can't play Pikmin anymore...
I'm always scared that I will kill all of them and I feel really guilty.

Then why make the thread? Posting game news for the sake of posting is kind of lame.
Ha ha ha. Wish you posted that a year ago.
Pikmin 3 will probably be one of my main games to pick out for 3DS. I've heard the series is pretty good and I doubt the third one won't do any better.
I don't think there's any word about it being Pikmin 3 or not. All we know is that there's a Pikmin game coming to the 3DS.
We know that there is a Pikmin 3 coming out, and a Pikmin game gets announced for 3DS. Along with that, there are preorders going out in stores for the game.

Nah, can't be.

I can't play Pikmin anymore...
I'm always scared that I will kill all of them and I feel really guilty.

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!

It's such a horrible feeling to have your pikmin massacred by giant monsters like the Black+Red Bulborbs or the Jellyfish. Not to mention the Water Wraith... THAT thing terrifies me to a point where I only went in the level once, and I'm never going in it again...

Did you ever get so far in Pikmin 2 that you start finding BOSSES in the normal stages? It's horrifying!

First time I picked up Pikmin 1, I just reset if I ever had a bad run on a day. Why handicap yourself when you can try again?

We know that there is a Pikmin 3 coming out, and a Pikmin game gets announced for 3DS. Along with that, there are preorders going out in stores for the game.

Nah, can't be.

I suppose you have a point. I mean, they're not gonna make another Pikmin game besides 3 without announcing it firs- oh would you look at that

Honestly, I can see Pikmin 3 going the way of Super Mario 128. Miyamoto'll just keep saying that they're working on it, with nothing to show for it. I mean, we should at least have a reveal trailer at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back