• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

BUNNIE.WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already done with the bunnie.wad, but I don't know how to post it.
It didn't took me a couple of years, it actually took me 2 weeks. I just came back because of Mikey6018 was being bothersome with his wad.
buns3.jpg

I decided to get rid of the hat and jacket.
http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums/x465/Soulite1110/?action=view&current=buns3.jpg

You put the wad in a zip file and make a topic int he submissions forum for it. Upload it into that topic, and the judges will eventually decide to put your wad in Releases.

Thanks i'll do that.
My only concern is making her over powered, any suggestion on keeping the wad stable or fair.

Bunnie could be the most formidable freedom fighter their is. She could keep up with Sonic due to her robotocized body parts, and she has numerous upgrades due to Rotor or Charles.
extendable legs and arms-won't be possible i think.
flying- the frames are already made, but i think actionspd should be 120 than the 100, a boost in flying.
speed- 35, shes not as fast as Sonic.
shooting- she shoots lasers.
shield- She can create a small shield to deflect attacks.
I think thats all she can do.

Last edited:
I don't think she should be faster than knuckles, a fast flyer is going to be overpowered.

Yeah I been thinking about that. Been messing around with the s_skin and I think this is fair enough.
normalspeed = 33
thrustfactor = 3
accelstart = 128
acceleration = 50
actionspd = 110
mindash = 10
maxdash = 0

Can she actually spawn a shield? Or was that just part of her backstory?

KO.T.E had a spawn shield ability, you could probably just copy-paste it from him. (If you ask him and he says yes.) If you want.

Sounds neat but in the comics her shield is a lot smaller, and sucks her life force since shes not fully a robot. Also it sounds like something people would abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back