• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

[Update]*GraphicX8000v2.wad* (For SRB2 v2.0 only.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the perfect bonus thing. I think you should just keep the perfect bonus with that shine and the others original yellow.

Moar updates.
2yxkciw.jpg

fcraqx.png

fllox3.png

New Emblems.

24kyya1.png

A close up of the Cannonball. *And ouch.*

2jcso0n.png

Changed the end bonuses, and perfect bonus has been changed.

2vs3qd1.png

TIME UP has been changed. (I figure red will go better.)

I would change the team Rings, if I knew which green colors allow them to be switched.

I think you should put a spoiler around the unlockable level.

Anyways, I don't like the emblem. (The transparent part looks odd)

Chaos Knux said:
*Image*
I think the ring counter needs upscaled a little.

If I do that, then the ring would look broken, also... this was suppose to hold up to 3 digits, but now there's a 4th.

SonicX8000 said:
More screens.

2ihvyav.png

Weapon HUD has been changed.

mvm793.jpg

Race Icon have been changed.

Wow, that's awesome! You may need to improve on the HUD, but it's still good.

Off-topic: This is my first post from my PS3 :D

I don't like the weapon ring sprites much. Also instead of just having a ring around the ring counter, why not come up with something else?

More Screens.
14wej2v.png

Changed the NiGHTs hoop... whatever they are called. (Needs better shading, I know.)

23uo1h.png

Chanaged the NiGHTS Emblems. (Note: These won't affect the ones hidden in Single Player.)

3013rs6.png

Switch the TIME & SCORE numbers, and also moved the Race Countdown as the level names were covering it.

1y5rpu.png

The Item box Icons, perhaps I should put down which one is which...

1: Arm. Shield
2: Force Shield
3: Em. Shield
4: Wind Shield
5: Attraction Shield
6: 10 Rings
7: Speed Boots
8: Invisiblely
9: Sonic's 1up
A: Tails 1up
B: Knuckles 1up
C: Eggman Box
D: Teleporter
E: Recycler
F: Gravity Boots
G: Random

NOTICE
Knuckles and Tails 1up boxes won't show any changes, however... Sonic's 1up Box does change, and I personly have no clue whats wrong. (The lump names are correct too.) I may have to leave the Item Boxes as the default ones due to this.

SonicX8000 said:
NOTICE
Knuckles and Tails 1up boxes won't show any changes, however... Sonic's 1up Box does change, and I personly have no clue whats wrong. (The lump names are correct too.) I may have to leave the Item Boxes as the default ones due to this.

Characters can now have custom 1UP monitors, if you'll recall. Tails.plr and Knux.plr include these in their files; I'm not sure if Sonic does as well or not.

Sonic's Life Box changes, but Tails and Knux doesn't, and their lump names completely match the ones in the .plr files.

Anyways... more screens.

wsn2o6.jpg

dxbazl.jpg

Redid the Spikeballs of DEATH yet again.

155me0g.png

Changed the Emblem... thingys on status screens.

140izvd.png

2q1i89f.png

GOT FLAG! was given a shading. (The HUD is messed up because I haven't setted it up for splitscreen. But this is the only way to have those GOT FLAG! show up.)

16m5nd.png

Changed the Starposts.

A few more screens...

11uujr6.png

sx21ck.png

Spikes have been changed.

akg7tk.png

2vmg39l.png

Also, the Spike-Balls have been changed yet again, with some help. (Thanks Chrispy.)

Last edited:
If you aren't posting the spike balls because you need my permission, go ahead. If it's any other reason then what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back