The Orange Box Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently waiting for the 360 to arrive at my house from Gamefly.
...Oh I'm Sorry, Are you talking about the PC Version?

Source gamess don't want to run without crashing on this laptop, so I'm stuck with the 360 version for a while. Which is still fun, but not AS fun.

Simsmagic said:
Source gamess don't want to run without crashing on this laptop, so I'm stuck with the 360 version for a while. Which is still fun, but not AS fun.
The only difference is the lack of Mods and an outdated TF2.

Which I can Live without, Despite the fact that PC TF2 has a heck of alot more maps.

superflip96 said:
Simsmagic said:
The only difference is the lack of Mods and an outdated TF2.

Which I can Live without, Despite the fact that PC TF2 has a heck of alot more maps.
I wouldn't miss the mods, nor the weapons (though the pyro's airblast would be nice). The only things I really want are the new maps and gametypes, since 6 maps get boring after a while.

Anyone know why L4D runs better than TF2 on my computer? Especially since it doesn't meet the minimum for L4D. >_>

For some reason, The copy of TF2 I bought months ago before getting the 360 version kept crashing on this laptop as well. I don't feel like redownloading it off steam and fixing it though.

MasterJace said:
Anyone know why L4D runs better than TF2 on my computer? Especially since it doesn't meet the minimum for L4D. >_>
You're lucky. my copy of L4D sucks because I don't meet the minimum for it. TF2 runs better for me. The games that run the best though, are Synergy (HL2 Co-op mode) and Zombie master (first person shooter humans versus 1 real time strategy zombie maker). Both are good games.

HL2 runs fine until the start a new game. I assume the other episodes don't work as well. :(
So far, portal is the only one I can play properly.

I have a problem with Steam and team fortress 2 currently, for some reason it keeps on saying there is something wrong with my files, even though I reinstalled it. I'm going to get some screen shots. (I bought Team Fortress by itself, so it's a little different then this topic but why spam up this furom?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back