which sora is cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go with the Sora who didn't sing "Under the Sea" with full merman costume. Although the only game I've played is Chain of Memories, so I guess it doesn't count.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I'll go with the Sora who didn't sing "Under the Sea" with full merman costume. Although the only game I've played is Chain of Memories, so I guess it doesn't count.
dat's fine.

Wait, Sora is a type of chocolate, right? I dunno what you're talking about, honestly... And what the hell is Kingdom Hearts? A brand that makes the goddamned chocolate? I seem to remember hearing that name before... for a chocolate commercial or something. I'd have to say, KH2 Sora because it has a 2 in the name, therefore it must be the second version, making it more updated. =)

OH, I played that game. Got level 99 on all three of them, I did. I'd have to say KH:CoM Sora because that's the Sora that had the best graphics.

well........my personal favorite sora is......valor form.......doesn't sora bending down like hes a cat ready to pounce just look cool to anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back