ROBLOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is alright.

The only thing I find crappy about this game are the controls.

Joined about 2 weeks ago.ALso like in the above post they need to make their controls better.(Press y and hold right and left mouse buttons to go)DX.

I play it. BlackZero9 I am called. [/yoda] Trust me, the controls get pretty choppy, the game rarely has lag, and it is just overFLOWING with N00bs. (note the 0es.)

I Play ROBLOX, My username is MegaKid343, After playing it for 2 months, Now SRB2 kinda reminds me of ROBLOX, And the only problem about ROBLOX(so far) is that theres too much fans of another guy called "Fleskhjerta" I Know he makes good videos and puts em' on YouTube, But isn't there too much fans?

EDIT: Today, I uploaded a HMS123311 icon to use it as a shirt, I'll post a screenshot later

EDIT2: I Might change it to something like my current avatar

Compared to most MMORPG's of its kind. I give it a 6/10.

But seriously folks, Its all about the places the players build.

ueger said:
my user name on roblox is uegerueger999!
He said his own user name on ROBLOX, so heres mine Sonic100000 (lol same as my forum one)

Avi said:
This game is alright.

The only thing I find crappy about this game are the controls.
I dont see whats wrong with them. (sorry for double post) *starts roblox*

(Yeah, you'd better be. It's called an edit button - use it. And for the love of God, enable bbcode instead of unleashing a broken post on the board. -SH)

I do, My username there is Jacob32isacatisback, but just to tell you i rarely go there since i am busy playing SRB2 too much xD

I used to play it. I quit it due to the fact the maps were getting terrible, less people playing the better ones, and people abusing the gun spawns.

I might get back to it... today.

Last edited:
I used to play the game. Eventually it got boring to me and I quit, not to mention people never listen. There is always one idiot who will kill people just for badges, even when the rules of the place CLEARLY say not to. The admins won't do anything about it either. Roblox is fine without those people, but there are WAY too many 8-9 year olds.

Account Name:crazygame

I played ROBLOX for quite a while now, considering I've had my account since June 2008. ROBLOX has its glitches, but I still play it sometimes.

Originally Posted by Mega Kid343
I Play ROBLOX, My username is MegaKid343, After playing it for 2 months, Now SRB2
kinda reminds me of ROBLOX, And the only problem about ROBLOX(so far) is that theres too much fans of another guy called "Fleskhjerta" I Know he makes good videos and puts em' on YouTube, But isn't there too much fans?

True, Fleskhjerta has way too many fans, But He quit ROBLOX Nearly a Year ago..
Also, He got banned for making a Model of a ROBLOXian with... Must I say it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back