Your favorite video game character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my previous avatar implied, Dixie is my favorite video game character. Then comes Noki, Petey Piranha, and King Boo. Enguarde's cool too though. :)

As a whole, I've always liked the classic Sonic trio. There's also Bomberman, Roll and Sniper Joe (Mega Man), Sir Kibble (Kirby), and Dynamite Headdy. There's probably several others that I missed, though.

EDIT: Oh, there is! Big Blag. From Battletoads. Words cannot describe how badass he is.

Its Either Nights or the origanal Megaman, i mean who can survive all of those spike traps and not be cool?

Sly Cooper:D.
The sleathest racoon with a sence of stealing and fighting for the good, weird combination but a good theme.

Dr. Wily. *wiggles with eyebrows*

I'm having something for mad sciencist types.

Sonic: shadow, sonic. knuckles, super sonic, super shadow.
Mario: Luigi, Mario, Yoshi, Toad.
Super smash bros. melee: Link, Mario, Luigi, Young link, Kirby

lol, the dude from Zero Wing that says: All your base are belong to us!
No, not really.
I suppose you'd be rather strange if you were on these forums and you DIDN'T like Sonic.... So, yeah, sonic!
And Sora! Kingdom Hearts is ownage-on-a-stick!

Solid Snake, as my avatar implies. There is so much depth in the character portrayal, despite the many plot twists in the Metal Gear Solid series.

Second is HK-47, third is Sly Cooper, then fourth is Ratchet.

Kirby is really awesome. In some games, though, they always repeat his graphics. Like in Nightmare In Dreamland, Amazing Mirror and Squeak Squad. But still, I give Kirby a 10/10. My favorite game with him is probably Air Ride. I just wish I could get an avatar with Kirby...

EXE's Searchman and Slashman
Gemini Spark (duh) and Rogue from Star Force
Vaati from Minish Cap
Eldes from Pokemon XD
Miror B. (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back