Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Warrior said:
...Does that matter?

Spanish is Spanish, not English. You don't hold English grammar rules to another language, because the other language then has a whole different set of grammar rules. The rules do not say you can only speak English. It says "Decent English", which can pretty much be assumed and translated to, "Decent Spanish", or some oither language. Just use the grammar correctly to the best of your ability for a different language.

I iterpretated decent English to mean... well decent English.

Hi, I'm Sparks2006, my real name is William Robinson. I'm 17 years old, I live in Philadelphia, PA. I've been playing for about 3 months. My hobbies are gaming, drawing, wadding, pokemon, and SONIC. That's about it.

I've only been here for less than a month, and after about 130 posts I decided to post here, anyways I'm Tom. You may know me on various other places as Volbeat, or with a name including Volbeat (e.g. Volbeat A The Cheat).

If you're wondering where the name "I'll Begin" came from, it came from a netgame, where once I had somehow swapped names with someone else. I said that we need to switch names, and "I'll Begin" was my temporary name. I liked it anyway and kept it.

I'm teh Hsew Gerbil.
WHEEE!!
I'm a big Sonic fan who will always stay loyal to the Sonic series no matter how bad the gaming companies make the games.
I just made a seriously ignorant post, didn't I...(NEW SIG!!)
Oh and I LOVE CTF, most of the time, my server is called "Hsew's CTF Maddness" and I'd prefer it if you all went red *shot*

Name: Unknown
Experience: I've been randomly playing on Srb2 for about three months now.
No other details.

I finally signed up, but I was lurking most of the time in the past.
So I thought I'd finally showed up to see how I would fit in here.

Hi, I'm KonichiSakai. I'm 13, and live in Woodbury, Minnesota. I love to play Video Games, among other things. I just started SRB2 on friday, thanks to one of my friends. Now I'm horribly addicted to it... 0.0

I'm enjoying my stay here, and I plan to stay for a while! It's nice meeting you all. ^^

I'm Shadowfire969, and I also go by the alias of Shadow Articuno.

I've been a sonic fan since I got a Gamecube and Mega Collection. I was bored, so I downloaded this game, Sonic Robo Blast 2.

My name is SonicX8000 and my Real Name is John S. Garcia, i am 15 years old and i play Sonic Games on my Gamecube,DS, and Gameboy Advance.

<GAMES>
(Gamecube) Sonic Mega Collection
(Gamecube) Sonic Gems Collection
(Gamecube) Sonic Heros
(Gamecube) Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut
(Gamecube) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
(Gameboy Advance) Sonic Advance
(Gameboy Advance) Sonic Advance 2
(Gameboy Advance) Sonic Advance 3
(Nintendo DS) Sonic Rush

For some reason, i sometimes uncover Glitchs in those games, However i mostly mess around in Sonic Mega Collection with Debug Mode 8)

SRB2 was a VERY GOOD game i'm a Sonic Fan and i'm proud of it.

MITH here, I'm 19, I'm Spanish (Albacete).

SRB2 player since the v.1.0.92.

Now I'm starting at level editing.

Sonic games + Phantasy Star games, that's all I need.

-I also like play DDR.
-In other Forums my nick is ForceMithrandir

I'm Metalsonicmk72. The mk stands for Mark, Metalsonicmark72 sounds wierd so I wrote it as mk. My interests are playing Sonic, building zoos in Zoo Tycoon 2, reseaching wildlife, interacting with animals, and meeting new people which is why I joined the forums along with learning more about SRB2. Other information about me isn't needed so MYOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back