• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2Xmas (I gave up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20019xg5.png

I´m trying to do srb2xmas for 1.09. Don´t expect too much!
I have a question should I use the classic Xmas textures or the newer ones?

You really need to add the grass fringes to the edges of those platforms. It's hard to tell where that platform ends.

Yes he does. Lots of similar white shades are harder to tell apart than lots of similar green shades.

I have a problem the texture GFZWALL is in the wad but when I play it the wall is red where it should be!

EDIT: I´m trying to make this ice lake at the start to be like ice so that it is hard to stop but the effect doesn´t work! What´s wrong?

Silver Sonic said:
I have a problem the texture GFZWALL is in the wad but when I play it the wall is red where it should be!

EDIT: I´m trying to make this ice lake at the start to be like ice so that it is hard to stop but the effect doesn´t work! What´s wrong?
You need to make it an FOF. also, just port it. Don't make it from scratch.

Hee hee, I felt the same way when I did ECZ and GFZ Xmas.

Porting an old level from Xmas is way harder than it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back