• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MetroidMOD for SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am attempting to make a MOD for SRB2. A MOD of which, as the topic name implys, is a Metroid-esque MOD. Now, I need as much help with this as I can get, seeing as I'm semi-new to this. I'll post the progress thingy here so everyone who is helping can see where we are on this.

Here's what we need:

Graphics:
Samus MD2, Space Pirate MD2, Enemy MD2s, Item MD2s

Data:
Boss SOCs, System EXE edit

Music:
Title, "World" 1, "World" 2, "World" 3, "World" 4, "World" 5, Boss, Final Boss, Sound Effects

ETC...

My progress on this project will be post'd here: http://www.putfile.com/Metroid-MOD/

Remember, anyone can help with this. In fact, it is greatly encourag'd. ^_~

:(
What did i do?
I was just suggesting...

OMG NOBODY LIKES ME O.o

Ehum... Back to topic...
I thought i saw a samus wad somewhere, i guess.
Maybe you can use it?

Re: Re: MetroidMOD for SRB2

For one, I think I've seen this WAD you speak of. It sucks.

Second, the characters are MD2s, not WADs.

Third, it's an SRB2 MOD. If it was going to be for DooM, I wouldn't have post'd it in here...

Fourth, I will make the sounds from scratch. (Or semi-scratch)

I'll note that SRB2's model support is really, really bad. You might want to use another source port.

Anyhow, as is par for the course, lock for nothing actually shown resembling progress. Please do not post topics about what you are planning to make. Only post when you have something to show for your effort. Anyone can plan a mod. Not many people can actually start to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back