• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My Character WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisuiChan

Known as VivianChan In game
Ok im new at this but I really wanted to learn how to create a wad, since most of the wads I get do not match the Srb2 Style like Rosy does, I attempted to create my own wad.
I have no back story but its not gonna be that shes some girl who died and then came back to life or was the sole survivor of some.......natural disaster...Anyway Im new at this and Id accept your criticizm...msot of it ^-^' Well here it is (Yes I know the first frame sucks,..Im working on that, please tell would match the Srb2 style...)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: Um for now Im thinking what should the characters ability be?

Last edited:
Hovering! I dont see any shadowing at all except the hair you need lots of shadowing .Other than that its a really good character!:D

Chaos Knux: Umm no its a priestess....^-^' or princess....I havent made up my mind!
Mikey: Umm yea the hair looks like it has the most shading since I used srb2 palete so the hair will change color (By the way her color is silver) but if you look closely I did do some shading on the dress...thats why on the top left corner theres a bar...one for the dress and one for the shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back