Your favorite gaming console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does DOS count as a console? :P

If not, than I guess the N64. Tons of good games, even if I'm the only person who thinks some of them are actually good, and I've always liked the controller, except for the terrible analog stick.

It's a handheld, not a console, but I'm all for the Gameboy Advance. It had a really good library of games, could play GB and GBC games, and there was stuff like Wind Waker and 4 Swords Adventures where you could use it to enhance the console game experience.

How is a handheld... not a console? Does the same things. It's just... handheld.

Anyway, I'm all for my PC. Can do whatever! And it's AWESOME. It has a very large library of games of varying quality (and legality, but who cares about that?~) and LOADS OF DIFFERENT CONTROL OPTIONS. Also, it has Crysis.

Does DOS count as a console? :P

No, as in the day there was no "DOS on your TV!" movement anywhere back then; only the versa. Good luck finding an ISA video card with TV out. TV connectivity on a computer doesn't make it a console though, as it's chained to a keyboard and mouse which aren't exactly 10-feet theater solutions for input like a console uses, so you can easily count out all the Commodores except for that Amiga CDTV.

My favorite console would have to be...
virtconfused.png

I'm not sure. Probably the Wii. Or the N64. Still deciding.

No one loves the Xbox 360?

My favourite is the Dreamcast and Wii, and the PS2.

I Have a 360 of my own and the large archive of games to purchase in the marketplace is the only reason why I still use it. Honestly if it wasn't for Live, I wouldn't have been able to find my favorite shooter: Ikaruga.

However I really had more fun playing other games that were not just individual to the 360. For example on the Ps2 I put in a lot of hours on Kingdom hearts/ KH 2 just to try out different types of battle techniques and Finnish out any secret bosses or just item syncing. Musashi was another good game that I could contine to play because of it's free world based enviorment (I'm refering to Brave Fencer not Samurai legend). And as I mentioned on my previous post here, I also had a ton of entertainment on the GBA cause well...

Prime 2.0 said:
It had a really good library of games, could play GB and GBC games

So it's really not that people have no love for the 360, it's just that we have more of an intrest with other systems since they provided us with more enjoyment than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back