Sonic Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys HAVE TO FAIL if you can't get the emerald with team rose.

I was like 6 and I got all those emeralds, emblems and A-ranks. Chaos Knux, the A-Rank was pretty good. It eliminated the "OMG CHARACTER SWITCHING POSTS" and it made you use your head.

Jellybones69 said:
It was an okay game. Only thing I hate were the emerald stages- I STILL can't get some of those chaos emeralds. Especially that damn 4th one..
The 6th one is WAY harder, trust me.

..I still can't believe how I nearly starved myself as a kid to get all those emeralds.

I thought the second one was the hardest.

Anyways, I liked Sonic Heroes. It was the game that made me a Sonic fan. And for a while, I thought that it was my first Sonic game, till I found out I had Sonic CD and S&K collection for the PC...

I forgot what to write in this box.

I hate the final boss. I guess someone
pointed out the lack of difficulty in SA2,
and SEGA took action.

Gamer: SA2 has an easy final boss. Pretty lame.
Store Clerk: Here's a free copy of Sonic Heroes.
Beat it in a week and it stays free.
1 WEEK LATER
Co-worker: Oh crap! Someone died from Sonic Heroes,
and we sold it to them!

It was okay. In fact that was the game that made me like Sonic more, because of teamwork, and it was: 'the hottest game at school'

I love the sound track to Sonic heroes also.

Re: I forgot what to write in this box.

Danhag said:
I hate the final boss. I guess someone
pointed out the lack of difficulty in SA2,
and SEGA took action.

Gamer: SA2 has an easy final boss. Pretty lame.
Store Clerk: Here's a free copy of Sonic Heroes.
Beat it in a week and it stays free.
1 WEEK LATER
Co-worker: Oh crap! Someone died from Sonic Heroes,
and we sold it to them!

Who cares about the final boss being the game so good?

And yet, I´m still wondering why people say the game is bad, the only ones that have told certain things from the game say it´s okay.

I just didn't care much for the fighting period since that killed a few minutes of my time enjoying the stages.

It's like the night stages in unleashed but less frequent. And the team battles gave me no sort of challenge whatsoever since you can just beat them using a power character. No strategy.

Boss battles were just dragging on & the pointless enemy swarm bosses was like seeing "lazy" spray painted on the wall , but it got interesting when fighting Egg knight.

I only liked the stages ((though repetitive and dull with each team)), the team method and the special stages. And it's rather sad that some people here complained about it. This is really just elementary compared to what we did in the genisis days.

superflip96 said:
Jellybones69 said:
I went back and played it recently, and damn. I hate the bingo levels.
To be Honest, Those were my Favorite.

Me too! I even used the "team" trick. Where you made one team member stand back against the ledge and you went down. Collection all the numbers and if you missed any you go back to your character and repeat.

Vectors team wasn't so fun in this level. :(
(Anyone here got access to the V.I.P part of the level?)

Brown the dog said:
I only thing I can complain of Sonic Heroes is Chaotix's missions.

O_O

What?!

That was the only team that gave a good ((though not hard)) challenge and made the repetitive gameplay go away.

Not that im bashing you for not liking it of course.

Some special missions (if I recall it correctly) in Team Chaotix are soo annoying that you are going to take like what... 2 or 3 days(or even more depending on how strong you are at the game) to finish it. And most of those(Normal Missions too) are annoying and inisteresting. Granted though, there was some nice gimmicks. But, I have my point of view, you have yours.

Brown the dog said:
Some special missions (if I recall it correctly) in Team Chaotix are soo annoying that you are going to take like what... 2 or 3 days(or even more depending on how strong you are at the game) to finish it. And most of those(Normal Missions too) are annoying and inisteresting. Granted though, there was some nice gimmicks. But, I have my point of view, you have yours.

I have the Prima official stragey(SP!) guide. :p
I don't recall the chaotix missions THAT hard.

They aren´t hard when you know the location of the things you have to find, knowing that is hard though, I have done ALL (well, ALMOST all) Caotix´s missions with A, you can imagine my effort in discovering those locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back