Say your perfect Pokémon party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't you use legendaries in a team? Just because they are legendary doesn't mean they can't be used for battle.

Jacy said:
Why can't you use legendaries in a team? Just because they are legendary doesn't mean they can't be used for battle.

There stats or type are unbalanced. Well deemed to be really.

They have stronger attacks than most average pokemon.

Too many players use them for quick wins.

Pokemon like Arceus and mew can learn every move known
==============================

Since im going off topic, i'll just end it with what I listed here

Umm... Does anyone else here give nicknames to their Pokémon? I do, think it´s quite fun to have a name for each Pokémon rather than just naming the by the species.

Well, my Pokemon Diamond team is:

Traveling Pokemon:
Infernape, Nickname:Fire Chimp(Starting Pokemon):Rock Smash and Cut
Staraptor, Nickname:Wings(Evolved):Fly and Defog
Whishcash, Nickname:Floatish(Due to Main Pose)(Evolved):Surf and Waterfall
Raichu(Got from a trade. I gave him a Barboach named Whish...):Strength, Flash and Dig.
Lucario(Hatched and evolved):Rock Climb.
6th Travel spot is empty because the Pokémon above are the ones with HMs and TMs.

Battle Pokemon:
Infernape(*Points up*):Level 64
Gabite, Nickname:Grougon(Caught and evolved):Level 36
Dialga(Caught):Level 54
Lucario(*Points up*):Level 50
Raichu(*Points up*):Level 50
6th Battle slot is for training or a Pokemon level 40 and up.

To finish my Sinnoh Pokedex, I need to see:
Spiritomb
Milotic(That's why I want a Feebas).
Garchomp(That's why I'm training a Gabite named Grougon).
It would be nice if someone could give me these Pokemon!It would aslo be nice if someone could give me a Pokemon that can beat the League quickly.
Yes, I know Cynthynia (Or howeveritsspelt) have those Pokemon, but I either get stuck on ground type (Bertha) or the Physhic guys.

Sonnarkku said:
Umm... Does anyone else here give nicknames to their Pokémon? I do, think it´s quite fun to have a name for each Pokémon rather than just naming the by the species.

I luv nicknaming my pokemon, but I don't nickname ledgendaries. The reason my cascoon's name is wurmie is because I caught it as a wurmple so I coudn't think of a name. So my sister (who happens to be seven years old) said I should name it Wurmie. :-p

My team'd be (all Lv100 obviously XD):

Umbreon (Shiny)
Jolteon
Salamence
Lucario/Milotic
Roserade
Weavile

I have this team on Diamond. The Shiny Umbreon is legitimate. I got it from a lucky Eevee in FireRed.

And, as you can tell, I don't use Legends. I will NOT use Legends, for that matter. Normal Pokemon can be stronger if you EV Train and IV Train them.

Hmm...

Crobat, Because crobat is amazing. Loved it ever since I trained it from a ComMon zubat.
Shuckle with toxic, sand storm, iron defence, and double team(another one of my favorites, beating the elite 4 using only 3 hyper potions).
Espeon, great special AND physical attack, along with above average defence(And It looks good), with the moves Grass knot, Psychic, Iron tail, and shadow ball.
More to come...

Pikachu (Male- Sparky)
Lucario (Male - Aurota)
Dragonite (Male - No name yet)
Gallade (Male - No name yet)
Togetic (Male - Ultaria)
Garchomp (Male - Granduros)

If you want, you can also say if any of your pokemon team has something special, like mine:

My pichu (Riu) ONLY has electric attacks, my pidgeot has well balanced attacks like the ones that are to hit first, the 2-oponent hit ones and fly. My beloved dragonair has 1 fire attack, 1 electric attack, 1 steel attack and 1 water attack, my wailord has a really high defense and he even has recovery moves, my ninetales only attacks that don't damage directly but affect stats and my steelix is my ultimate weapon, level 100, equipped with hyperbeam, selfdestruct, sharp rock and giga impact, and quick claw as an item.

Mine is generally consisting of......

Obviously all lvl 100

Gallade
Blaziken
Deoxys (Attack Forme)(Legit from Gamestop)
Darkrai(Legit also, movie Darkrai with Spacial Rend and Roar of Time, Japanese one)
Lucario(Palcity event) or Shaymin (Japanese movie one)
And either a second Movie Darkrai (Also Japanese, Japan event pokemon have better stats) or my lvl 100 Treecko if I feel cocky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back