What can you buy with gold rings anyway!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWP (SRB2)

I just wanted to start a topic, to hypothesize, about just what you might be able to buy with gold rings, would anyone accept them, especially since they disappear after you touch them, just what would the world be like with rings, I know this is a bit of a Sonic themed topic, that got that forum closed, but I'm really interested in just what you guys can come up with, try to leave some interesting potential scenarios, when you post.

Dear god, not another one of these again. The rings are there just for a gameplay element. Nothing less or nothing more. It's like wondering where Mario keeps his coins, or how the hell health packs fix you up after you're swiss cheese with bullet holes.

According to the Sonic Bible, (a design document put together by Sega of America) Rings were originally part of the Amazing Transforming Machine (ATM) put together by Dr. Robotnik before he went berserk and started placing animals in robots. The machine blew up and the Rings were scattered across the face of the planet. Now, this begs the question: How did Robotnik manage to collect so many Rings in the first place? In every Sonic game, there are thousands of Rings. Sonic can't possibly collect the same ones every time. This means Robotnik must have collected billions of the things. They must be worth less than a dime each.

If I were to buy anything with Rings, I'd probably buy a gumball or two. Anything else is not worth the effort.

These kind of topics aren't very useful and usually serve no purpose. This is one of them. Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back