• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to give this a chance, I tried it out. Not bad. You should consider making more treasure hunt levels. It took me 9 minutes to find all 3 pieces, and I died on my first 2 trys because I didn't pick up rings for that cage (that's what I'll call it)

Overall 8.5/10 for creative hiding spots, devious and unexpected tricks, and general good map-making.

Suggestions for improvement:
  • The maze near the beginning...make it bigger and more complex.
    Enemies...make it difficult to get through the level
    Bottomless pits? Collapsing floors? Intangible walls? (walls that are visible, but can be passed through) Think you can work with some of this?

Cool level! I liked it! and is difficult

Try to do some haunt levels from SA2, it would be cool!

Happy Halloween, 2/10

Emerald Hunt + Maze + One Spawn Point for Each Emerald = Not Fun and Totally Not Replayable. I would much rather have an enormous, vertical level with several emerald spawn point locations. Also, teleporting to two emerald locations make the radar totally worthless for those two emeralds. Interesting usage of making pumpkins, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back