• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Wad Auther

Status
Not open for further replies.
er i tried that... but all i get is the games e.g sonic gens collection.

Bin on google a lot and cant find it :x lol

In fact, if you go to google, type "WadAuthor" Then click "I'm feeling lucky" (Which takes you to the first result automatically) then you'll get to a download page for "zdoom-wadauthor.zip"

It's not authur... arthur is a cartoon ardvark!! O_O author... that is the correct word for this. Btw It's hard to use. (use something easier if your a begginner)

It's not that hard to use, of course maybe I'm saying that because of how little I use Doombuilder. But ya, I would recommend Doombuilder, or maybe that beta of SRB2 level editor, probably doom builder's best. It took me forever to figure out how to manually do stuff in Wadauthor that Doombuilder does automatically.

lol... i found Doom builder really difficult to use.... i got wadauther... and now i no how to use *click of fingers* just like that. lol :) ... im now usin a tutorial to learn how to make my own levels and its workin great.
I realy messed up with the doom one... so now im usin this one an im used to it lol. :D

Mystic said:
2. Usage of excessive punctuation, bad grammar, and generally being an idiot is extremely, extremely frowned upon. If you cannot type correctly, learn how to before you enter the board.

sedward said:
lol... i found Doom builder really difficult to use.... i got wadauther... and now i no how to use *click of fingers* just like that. lol :) ... im now usin a tutorial to learn how to make my own levels and its workin great.
I realy messed up with the doom one... so now im usin this one an im used to it lol. :D
Fine, but don't come crying to me when you're having to manually fix up mistakes that Wadauthor's crappy nodesbuilder makes. Yes, I'm pointing out the flaws of the program I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back