STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPER SONILDOW said:
Ok. I have made up my mind. I'm going to continue it somewhere else. I don't have to start out small. All I have to do is follow critism and fix my mistakes. Let me think some more.

Yeahh! HS come back! your mod is so good! you r doing a good job friend!

That's because everyone that thinks it's failure never visits this topic.

Mature much?

Anyway...

The wad is pretty good.

has it's down sides with lag, a smug or two, not to mention some springs are not angled enough or need more jump to it.
The railing fences can be gliched through so im hoping you WILL fix that please. Fix the recolor cause it said it failed in loading it.

Over all I'll give it an average score of 7/10

*-Very good choice in music

*-Best Game screen I've seen. Loved the Ring counter

*-Sonic adventure-style star post. Thought that was cool when I past through it hearing the chime.

*-Stage set up was decent in looks but made to greatness.Creative use in loops and speed pads (although i didn't see see much of a use for the pads though >>...) What amazed me was the camera angle on the ocean level as you jump through the square hoop. Creativiness like this cannot be given up on. Continue please ^^

Well since its not going to be continued here, I guess there isn't a real reason to continue the topic now. I at least hope that you gained some good WAD knowledge here. If you do decide to restart it here, then make a new topic in submissions.

For those of you looking for other WAD mods to fill the gap, look at BZ4's Hall of Fame *shameless plug*.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back