Holiday Loot 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Setting this thread up ahead of time again to prevent having 15 threads for it. Post your holiday-related winnings here. Pictures work better than text.

Setting this thread up ahead of time again to prevent having 15 threads for it. Post your holiday-related winnings here. Pictures work better than text.
Thank god nobody else put the same words out of your mouth, and i was the ONLY ONE to do it.

On the plus side, Merry Christmas, everyone! And have a Happy New Year! For you Mega Man fans, you know what this means...

MEGA MAN 11 HYPE OVERLOAD

sorry for the out of place thingie

klQnW9p.jpg

Pokémon Ultra Sun, 20g 99.99% pure gallium, the Moon, a shirt, and shaving stuff because I know I need it

0vbSp4g.jpg

012.JPG

Incredible haul this year:
Nintendo Switch
Super Mario Odyssey
Metroid Samus Returns
To Love Ru Darkness 1 and To Love Ru 1-2
Absurd amounts of candy
Hilariously lewd custom WIXOSS card (face down here because forum rules)

I've been yearning for a good poplin shirt for some time.
And this Christmas I got one, in a very nice color at that, salmon.
Oh, and food of course.

I got:

Food
Clothes
A Wii U
Legend of Zelda Breath of the
Wild
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
Mario Kart 8
A dart gun (my cat now hates me)
Pokemon Ultra Sun
Legend Of Zelda Triforce Heroes
A new semi-transparent Wii Remote and Nunchuk

DR69zXeUMAAAS3L.jpg:large

I got some sweets and about $70 between my parents and grandparents and spent some of it on a Primarina. I also still have my birthday gifts to chew through too (Forces from my parents and Yooka from myself)

As far as giving things, I didn't have much this year, but I was able to get half the cost of a drawing tablet monitor for a friend.

I got:

Sonic Forces (PS4)
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone DX
Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition

It feels great that I got my first import Miku title after getting three of the domestic releases. :P

I got to see my mom and grandma for Christmas which is what I really wanted most after not seeing them for 20 months. In addition I got Tails plushy, clothes and new phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back