FOF help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Blake

Like in the dirt?!?
As the title says, I could use some help with FOF's and the wiki is just plain confusing me (new to mapping here, so hopefully that will change).

Anyway, first off, water.

Capture.JPG

As this picture shows, the map I have so far is essentially 3 interconnected rectangles. Thing is though, for the map, I would like to have everything below the platforms to be flooded (so every part surrounded in red), up to 1600 units (100 units lower than the lowest platform). Thing is though, when I put FOFs in to place the water, either waterfalls start to show up that I do not want, or there is an invisible wall where the water should be.

Next, In the middle of the map, I plan on having an elevated platform, with stairs leading to it and a balcony attached to it that connects at opposide corners and then covers the entire outskirts of the stage. So, may I ask, how would I do this?

One last thing, if it helps to visualize what I am describing, just know I am basing this map off of this (yes, it is simple, but I do not plan on releasing it due to the fact that it is my first map and it will be kinda horrendous).

Foto%2BBomberman%2B64.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back