Intel G41 Overclocking help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDRR

my old posts are very dumb (formerly rayfan)
Okay, so the title may be a little misleading.
But i really need help overclocking my Intel G41 Express Chipset, so i know how to overclock and everything, but im not sure how much i would overclock it, how many coolers would i need, Etc. I already set dedicated memory to 256MB And it works well, but i need just some more (Enough to emulate PS2, to play TF2 at high-med settings and quite more things) And i dont know if i did even post this where it should go.

Overclocking is obsolete. It was great when you were running a 100mhz Pentium and could bump it up to 133mhz (33% speed boost), but overclocking something from 3.4ghz to 3.6ghz is just not worth the risk (5% speed boost, whoop de doo)

Ah, well it seems i have to waste 6.000 Bsf in one of those expensive-ass cards.

Haha, nice joke m8! No but really, with 3 coolers and the chip overclocked to 1ghz would it run nicely? i mean, bumping 533MHz to 800MHz or 1GHz its actually a nice speedup. (Also i will keep the games at low, im not gonna exploit this card until it burns)

Last edited:
Haha, nice joke m8! No but really, with 3 coolers and the chip overclocked to 1ghz would it run nicely? i mean, bumping 533MHz to 800MHz or 1GHz its actually a nice speedup. (Also i will keep the games at low, im not gonna exploit this card until it burns)

Don't.

Get a better CPU/GPU. Don't overclock it's not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back