Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably was an experienced spriter before he joined. Too bad I show little interest in character WADs...

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
Put it on the net and play it! jking.... I'm gonna stop the gig now...

Now this one is kind of funny.

Back on topic: Anyone know how this is coming along? The anticipation is killing me.

Okie, seems I noticed a few minor problems that made me update all the normal character wads, aka you gotta redownload senku.wad, senya.wad, nitemare.wad, and sinkoo.wad to be consistent. :< As for progress I'm still working slowly.

Senku Niola said:
Okie, seems I noticed a few minor problems that made me update all the normal character wads, aka you gotta redownload senku.wad, senya.wad, nitemare.wad, and sinkoo.wad to be consistent. :< As for progress I'm still working slowly.
Oh fun. You didn't say what the issues were.

I'll Begin said:
Senku Niola said:
Oh fun. You didn't say what the issues were.
And those could possibly be important, so if you don't mind Senku,
Explain?

I just now noticed, but it seems that senkus ponytail grows and the shortens as he rotates..

It appears that way because it lacks depth then, I'm guessing. When it's farther away it should be smaller so it appears to be farther away.

Okie just posting an update as of what I have done so far, Standing is 100%, walking currently has the front diagonal, and 4 frames of the side.
I might take a break from the walking frames and work on jumping or something fun like that.

Mainly I just lack motivation and time sorta to work on spriting, school pisses me off with homework. :/

Anyways here's the pretty much finished side walking, I'm gonna add the brighter colors next and animate the head.
sidewalk.gif

This topic doesnt make sense, i mean this is SRB2.
Sonic Robo Blast 2
sonic: a hegdehog
why dont u just make a mod like HRB2
( i know that sounds retarded HRB2 )
instead of just making wads so it has a story...

What are you talking about, Wayne3? We actually prefer to not have hedgehog characters. We already have too much. Also, your spelling and grammar need improvement.

Also I didn't get to point out about the procrastination, the main reason I didn't get much done is cause of my computer breaking down which I've said a few times on here. I HAVE procrastinated slightly, but it's mostly school which is ruining my time to sprite.

Next to Wayne... Yeah, you gotta understand this, I AM going to make a mod, currently I'm working on the characters first, that way there's actually playable characters, THEN I hope to get a start on some levels and graphics and junk. It's too bad I can't program to add in a few things and remove some things.

And edit post for the fixed up/finished side walking. I think it needs a little more fixing, but oh well.

sidewalk-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back