[Open Assets] SRB2 - Community Build! - Full color Edition! (PNG)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright :), by the way, I absolutely LOVE how if a Tails-bot picks you up, you can control the flight! Feels like that Sonic 3 Boss. But, if possible, could you make them stay a little bit closer to you when your running? So you can see them behind you.

Kalaron, I think the "underwater trigger" is too... deep. :S

1) Attraction shield:

iZqW0.png

2) Slime:

vtDad.png

3) Splash animation:

tn3mV.png

Even 1st GFZ2 spring doesn't propel the player as usual if the player falls off the cliff onto the spring.

Besides, it'd be nice if SRB2CB screenshots were named SRB2CB####.png.

Last edited:
Hey, found another glitch. Can't rely take a pic so lets hope I can explain it. Ok, so If your Tails (or any flyer) you can jump on water. So you can fly, get tired, land on the top of water, then fly again.
EDIT: Heres a picture if it helps.
srb20019-1.png
If you can, try making a clip of that.

Well I dont mean to bother you but I was recommended this mod to make slopes for my mod. from the pics it looks like it can make great slope it would be great if I could use it for my mod so I could make some levels alot better for my mod srb2 world, that's only if you would let me use them for my mod so i want to ask you if i could use it and i will make sure that you get credit for it I'll respect any choice you make towards my request (XD)

Hey, is it just me, or am I the only one receiving a ton of lag after leaving an area of a map and turning around?

@mikey6018: Look at the bottom of the first post (the one at the top), right under "Show Your Support". You should see something you'll like to hear:

• The author of this addon has given explicit permission for its content to be re-used and/or reproduced.

Hey, is it just me, or am I the only one receiving a ton of lag after leaving an area of a map and turning around?

Nope, same here. Appears on ACZ1 right at the start, and GFZ2 at the waterfall just after the invincibility box. Haven't tried the other levels.

Nope, same here. Appears on ACZ1 right at the start, and GFZ2 at the waterfall just after the invincibility box. Haven't tried the other levels.
That's because of the motion blur effect that is activated for example after bouncing off springs. Go to Options -> Video Options -> OpenGL Options and turn on low-end OpenGL mode.

Thank you so much for porting this!

Downloading in 10...9...8...

Ah, what the heck?

BUGS:

Homing attack may be broken, but it is going to be fixed in the next version.

I don't know whether or not you know this, but when I create an FOF or water directly next to a sector with a slope on it one side of the sloped part doesn't appear and the other side shows a rectangle as if there was a flat sector. The slope still works like a slope though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back