Have a question? Get the answers here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not allowed to add any more games to his hard disk with or without installation.
Is there a way to go around fmod.tmp.

How does colormap work? (I thought the explanation was confusing)
How do you make a level title, and what gametypes it can be?
How do you make a thing stay ontop of a 3d block?

How Do you put level headers into the levels you make? I made a level header but I can't load it up. It's in the same directory and srb2wedit_lumpmod loads then dissappers. If anyone can help that would be great. cheers :)

This is like Jeopardy. Ask in the form of a question, please. =P

I've got a question, suppose I'm trying to compile a new srb2 executable, which of those millions of files am I supposed to try to compile? They all seem to give me 500 errors (That's no exxageration).

Edit: Nvm, it's ALWAYS the .dev file.

Ok, I said to use this topic and others for future events, not put the same question into 3 different topics.

1-Up said:
He is not allowed to add any more games to his hard disk with or without installation.
Is there a way to go around fmod.tmp.
Try running:
srb2win.exe -nomusic -nodigmusic -nosound

Ok, I remember someone tolld me how to put objects into the game like emeralds,badguys,etc., but you have to type something into the consul
command thing. what do I type to enter this debug state?

How do I change the color of the object?
I did it yesterday, but I need the blue sheild
to change to the grey sheild.

spaz16 said:
Ok, I remember someone tolld me how to put objects into the game like emeralds,badguys,etc., but you have to type something into the consul

Draykon said:
Objectplace on

Actually, there are two debug modes. One is objectplace and the other is devmode. Devmode lets you change the sky number is single player and lets you use noresetplayers in SP.

Hyper Tails said:
spaz16 said:

Draykon said:
Objectplace on

Actually, there are two debug modes. One is objectplace and the other is devmode. Devmode lets you change the sky number is single player and lets you use noresetplayers in SP.
So THATS how you get the sky change thing to work.
Devmode also displays a ton of variables to the right of the screen and allows you to use a map by pressing tab. (Or whatever your statistics key is, who changes it?)

Is it possible to make different sprites for the new "slingobject" value?
(e.g. change the red ring throw to a stick)

Spazzo said:
Yay, my special topic is limiting down the other useless 4 post-topics here!
:mrgreen:
Also, keep on asking questions. The more you ask, the better understanding you get. Plus, it will make you lose 5 n00b points each time ;)

Wow, Ritz was right. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back