• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

drt's endless sprite catastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy damn these things look AWESOME! I really want to play that halloween map, it looks sick. The colors and design are just fantastic! And looks well constructed as a level too.

I'll never understand how you people use Doom Builder ;-;

OddAstonishingHagfish.gif

Look! Gimmicks!

I plan on having the conveyor belts and appear/disappear FOFs combine at some point, heheheheh.

OddAstonishingHagfish.gif

Look! Gimmicks!

I plan on having the conveyor belts and appear/disappear FOFs combine at some point, heheheheh.

So if the player messes up on the light part of the level, they will be teleported to the beginning of the light path?

So if the player messes up on the light part of the level, they will be teleported to the beginning of the light path?
Yep!

q8AaDFA.png

Here's a jack-o-lantern. Its name is Grouch E. Gourd. There are two others and their names are Goof E. Gourd and Gloom E. Gourd; unlike the cacolantern, they generally will not fly after you spitting fireballs, and instead sit around peacefully.

Not to hi-jack your thread into off-topicness, but the idea of making this map right before October was, well, a bright idea indeed.

Hmmm... I like this sprite:

However there seems to be something off...mind if I try fixing it up a bit? Now I'm not much of a spriter, but how about this?:

...now THAT will spook my nights for an entire week.

Anyway, those sprites are looking good so far Evilgasm. Keep it up like that, can't wait to play a map like it!

Last edited:
Great, now I have to make that an easter egg.

anyways [WARNING ALERT! WARNING ALERT!]

WOODB3I.png

-CRIMINAL VILLAIN SKELETRON ASCENDS-
[cue Sonic 3 final boss music]

RealWeakInchworm.gif

I promise this won't turn into a cheap ripoff of Phantom Gadget
(enemy placement not final)

Also here's a silly little novelty for the season.
w9Tvg09.png

Man, you are making a lot of awesome progress. My only suggestion here is that you add multiple ways to finish and probably multiple easter eggs (*Cough* TheDoctor's Sprite *Cough*Cough* Slenderman*Cough*Cough*)

Keep up the awesome work EvilEternity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back