• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

drt's endless sprite catastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.
GiftedNewBoilweevil.gif

Some more Gravity Garden progress
*Inserts "Dive into Gravity" from Sonic Riders Zero Gravity* Seriously, this level is over-the-top beautiful, you just know how to make the colors fit with this spacey background, maybe like Eggman's new way of making life after he successfully used the Black Rock and obliterated Earth.... Imaginations are wild, aren't they? And yet I can't think of a logically non-stickman character... :/

This map looks so beautiful. I seriously start to think that Climate Chaos's decorations and texture choice have been heavily rush jobbed.

Last edited:
I seriously start to think that Climate Chaos's decorations and texture choice have been heavily rush jobbed.
You're correct.

anyways...
WiltedJointHousefly.gif

Using the gravity hoops to ascend this vertical room. This section is also possible to complete without touching any of the platforms.

AwuHtRV.png

Some sloppy rearrangements of Gravity Garden's layout; the stuff in the upper right was originally in the empty space in the bottom. I moved it because it was a sort of "punishment path" you get thrown onto if you get shot by a gravity turret in the tree room, and it ended up being more interesting than the other path so I stuck it on the main road. This has the added bonus of making the level feel longer.

EDIT: Also a new screenshot because why not
E0CZ5hP.png

Last edited:
The kirby-eyes were a last-minute addition because I felt like it needed some kirby-eyes.

Gravity Nubbins is their name and they will be my squishy Gravity Nubbins.

Well, looks like SRB2 got Everted a bit. Is that what you were going for with that skybox?
That, and Nightmare Before Christmas.

UjjHvpV.png

A silly ghost and skull friend, and a goo-mouthed Cacolantern.

EDIT:
dt4xOf1.png

A, uh, spooky slime ghost thing?

Last edited:
Uh oh, it's gif time! Three enemies from Haunted Heights Zone, which should come around next OLDC. Be warned; they're all very spoooooky!

PowerlessEmbellishedApisdorsatalaboriosa.gif

The fearsome Cacolantern takes flight!

UltimateMediumFossa.gif

This ghost isn't into haunting houses; he just wants to twirl his fiery skull friends around all day.

AccurateNaiveCormorant.gif

Nightmare Slimes emerge from the ground and send their ghostly arms after you. They cannot be damaged while they are creeping along the floor.

As I said in my vote post in this month's OLDC, I can't wait what you have up your sleeves for this one.

Iceman suggested I use horizontally-spinning chains as one of the gimmicks in Haunted Heights, and, uh...well, this happened.

NaiveIllustriousIzuthrush.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back