What do you typically do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Just in general, what do you typically do on the weekends, weekdays, or any other special day?

Last edited:
Me? Normal stuff: go to school, have dinner, homework, video games and computers and going out.
I live in a small town so there isn't much to do, anyway, especially in the evening. It seems like it's a ghost town sometimes =P
Just kidding, but you get the idea.

I spend some time actually playing SRB2 instead of writing about it in this depressing forum.

School days: Get up, get ready, leave, etc. When I come home, I just play my computer or read the newspaper, THEN play on my computer. Occasionally I go over to my friend Dexter's house, and we just watch anime and talk about stuff, only this week it'll different as I have RESIDENT EVIL UMBRELLA CHRONICLES with me.

Caps because I like the FPS for the bone id--I mean rail shooter.

Weekends, as well as breaks: Get up at a usually late time, dress, breakfast, clean teeth, play computer, eat dinner, play some more, go on paper round, play some more, tea, play, come down and read paper, bed.

What an exciting life I have.

Ice said:
I spend some time actually playing SRB2 instead of writing about it in this depressing forum.

I'm thinking about getting into the habit of that. :\

I usually spend all day on IRC and have no time left for myself. I know, it's a sad life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back