An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've came to apologize for matters on the IRC months back, I had an account here, I can't find it unfortunately, so sorry for a possible double account.

So, months back this idiot decided to have fun, raiding IRC channels using my usual identity, SOTI.
I usually popped into #srb2, it was a great channel however this annoying asshole decided to raid you, with my username & with the Tor program, some sort of random proxy thing.
So I was blamed for it, of course, I left the IRC world.
Anyway, January 1st 2007, 2AM. I popped into a channel I used to go to, it was fine, I'm happy now.
I just have to make amends to this place now, so if you saw idiots coming in as "SOTI" & spamming random crap, it was not me, now you know.
Sorry guys.

Well, lets hope everyone that goes to IRC apologizes you (I never go to IRC). And SOTI, your Sonic 2 Epsilon hack sounded good. Too bad you cancelled it.

Megamantn said:
Dunno who you are so I sorta forgive you.

Why the hell would you raid IRC Channels anyway?
You haven't read correctly:
I usually popped into #srb2, it was a great channel however this annoying asshole decided to raid you, with my username & with the Tor program, some sort of random proxy thing.
I'm actually in the IRC right now, it's great to be back.
Jacklekku said:
And SOTI, your Sonic 2 Epsilon hack sounded good. Too bad you cancelled it.
I'm doing a Sonic 1 hack right now, perhaps I'll take some time to look at SRB2, haven't played it in a while.

I did read correctly & I wanna know why you raid IRC channels

SonicEpsilon said:
Megamantn said:
Dunno who you are so I sorta forgive you.

Why the hell would you raid IRC Channels anyway?
You haven't read correctly:
I'm actually in the IRC right now, it's great to be back.
Jacklekku said:
I'm doing a Sonic 1 hack right now, perhaps I'll take some time to look at SRB2, haven't played it in a while.

I DO NOT RAID IRC CHANNELS!
SOME DICKHEAD RAIDED THEM UNDER MY NAME.
If I'm going to get abuse hurled at me then I'll just leave this good community.

It was you. It was totally you. Now, whether or not anyone actually cares is up for debate, but you really shouldn't lie to us like that! I suppose it wasn't you who "raided" Glowing Bridge's IRC after they shunned you from the forums, either?

Stop abusing SOTI. It ain't his fault that ************ n00bs are identity thefts!

SonicEpsilon said:
Jacklekku said:

I know. Sonic 1 Epsilon. Hope it gets as good as Sonic 1 Megamix.

Ritz said:
It was you. It was totally you. Now, whether or not anyone actually cares is up for debate, but you really shouldn't lie to us like that! I suppose it wasn't you who "raided" Glowing Bridge's IRC after they shunned you from the forums, either?
Shut up.
<SOTI> FUCK YOU ALL i NOW RULE THIS CHANNEL
That's something I would never say, plus I do not have poor grammar like the dickhead who posted this.
If I am going to get hurled abuse on this topic then I'll certainly be taking action. End of.

You are going to have to talk with Mystic about it since he set up the initial AKICK and since I saw that and I saw a flaw with his AKICK, I added a better one. This was a few months ago btw. So if you can explain yourself to Mystic, the AKICK should be removed.

Also, I do remember you joining my test forum and such and IIRC, you never acted like an idiot back then.

Sonict said:
You are going to have to talk with Mystic about it since he set up the initial AKICK and since I saw that and I saw a flaw with his AKICK, I added a better one. This was a few months ago btw. So if you can explain yourself to Mystic, the AKICK should be removed.

Also, I do remember you joining my test forum and such and IIRC, you never acted like an idiot back then.
OK, I'll talk to Mystic about it. Thanks.

Jacklekku said:
Hope it gets as good as Sonic 1 Megamix.
Sonic 1 Megamix is GODLY. He had a working Spin Dash, different abilities for each character, Supers for each character. That hack does sound pretty good though.[/u][/i]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back