What is your biggest nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, thats scary, but I'v had a worse nightmare!

My pokemon game got erased! Now that is a scary dream!

What?

Well, at the time, it was my emerald (It had all my good pokemon on it)

Now, if I had the dream recently/again, it would be Diamond

luis90 said:
Has anyone else ever had dreams were you see something happen, and a few days after the experience, the EXACT THINGS HAPPEN
*Raises hand.. shaking and freaking out*
I recently remembered my wierdest nighmare ever. I was a my birthday party with two body gaurds, when some person came in and killed everyone but me. I looked around the corner of my house and saw my body gaurds running away. As soon as I turned back, there was a gun pointed at my head. Just before I was shot, a van came and someone said "Time to go. Hurry!" As the van pulled away, there was a person on the back drilling a hole in an egg with a power dill (does not represent Eggman, as This happened before I knew about Sonic).

BlazingPhoenix said:
I don't think I've had nightmares for quite a long time, though I have had dreams where I was a girl..o_O;

I've had certain DAYDREAMS that had if I was a girl.

I really need to get away. Living with your mom and grandma all day really gets to you.

I have nightmares all the time!

Fluff...bunnies...too...pink....fluffy...ARRRRRGH!!

O_O

RAYMAN RAVING RABIDS 3!!
ARRRGH!!

Ahem.

I am a tortured soul, because of reasons unknown to me at the moment...

Anyway, My worst nightmare is me in a circular hallway, the lights are flickering and dim, theres a scream enmanating from nowhere,
And a blood trail on the floor. Messages written on the wall in blood,
And then an axe swings when I move and it hits me in the head.
I always wake up at that point, but I have the same nightmare everynight.

X_x

i dont wanna talk about it *shivvers*
NO DONT DIE!!!!! *crys and holds on to someone*
:EDIT: ok heres the story....
I fall from a very high pillar in space (ok this is a weird dream)
iI hit spikes and then get up only to find my best friend getting torn apart by dogs... and im next...*starts crying really loud* WHY!!!!? DANIEL WHY!!!!!!? WHY DID YOU DIE!!!!!!! *hold on to anyone that will hold him*

My nightmare was that it was this guy unbeatable and a killer. We was a team. Then I had hit him on accident and I was at the end of a block. He had super speed 0_o. He choked me until I woke.

My Nightmare is that I live in an anime dubbed by 4Kids.

Oh, and I seriously had a nightmare where a sunflower tried to eat me.

(after I watched the Jaw series)

In my dream I was swimming in the pool and didnt notice everyone was panicing and I kept swimming and I got grabbed and htne eaten.Then I owke up.

I used to think nightmares were my final moment in life.

Once I had had the same nightmare over and over I was going across the highest bridge in the world then I got about half way across then the bridge crumbled before i got across...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back