The Scary Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuni

I couldnt sleep last night, so here's a scary story I wrote to help me get to sleep.

You walk along the path carrying a basket of bread, butter, and milk. Not what you always had, but still satisfying.
Your parents will be very proud; it's the first time you went off on your own. You're scared though, since your parents aren't there for your aid. You feel extra scared, just like any 7-year-old. You run to every next lampost on the dark and rough wodland path.
A wind blows, picking up leaves, dirt, and an unusualy warm mist cloud. Disregarding the sudden heat, you march on home, continuing your endless journey through the the dark, deep forest.
You then believe you hear a vague yell. For what? You have no clue.
Another warm mist cloud, like a breath, steams your face again. You look back. nothing. Just the partially reckognizable forest you just passed.
Suddenly you feel the round shake. Not good. You decide to quicken your pace back home. As the noise becomes louder, you eventually begin running down the worn and torn rock path.
Again looking back, a dark and massive figure begins to come into focus. Not wanting to know what's chasing you, you run as fast as your legs can pssibly tke you. You soon realize that the massive figure is to much a match.
The figure suddeny places a pa on your right arm, almost breaking it. You finally have to meet your hunter face-to-face. Tinged to a brownish-charcoal grey, it had drk-red eyes, long claws, and fangs that could pierce a brick wall. It's jaws seemed massive enough to crush a car, maybe two.
It's eyes glaed at you in a wa which was very unpleasent. You are noe able to get a strong gust of heavy misty breath on your face.
As the jaw of the giant canine came closer, you gave a cry for help. No response. Again you try, much louder. No response. But the large dog appears to have acknowledged your plea for freedom. He has now applied enough force on your right arm to snap. You cry in deep agony. But the canine bids no care.
As the canine's massive jaw comes closer, saliva runs off his fang and onto your face. The ravenous dog's jaw comes yet closer. Close enoguh that a tooth of his is touching your cheeck. It cuts your cheek, too sharp.
You give one last cry for help. You give one last cry for help. A women in blue hears your call through the newly salivated face of yours. But she is to late; the overgrown canine has lost patience. He begins to devour you whole, bottom first. The nameless women watches, too scared to move, or even close her eyes. The dog leaves nothing but blood behind.
The giant canine has a decent feast tonight. Unfortunately,you wont.

man yuni... i would hate to be that kid... but anyway good job on scaring me... to be honest i had a dream like this except from a gigantic canine it was a ghost... a ghost named jijanak and instead of eating me i joined the ranks of the dead... to many bad memory's... so bad.

Doesn't scare me. Clue as to why? "Voreaphile".

Anyways.

Pretty much the only thing that scares me is immortality. Maybe a sort of torture, having your loved ones stripped away from you, one-by-one, until you have no-one to be close to. An eternity spent alone.

Of course, this is impossible. But that doesn't stop it from being a terrifying prospect.

There is nothing wrong with a little time to yourself, so immortality would be cool.

And yuni nice job you have talent.
You could be a horror book writer or a possible movie dorector.

A _little_ time to yourself? Immortality: You never die. Everyone around you would, however. Soon enough, considering you'll forever remain, those around you would die. Sure, you might think "There is nothing wrong with a little time to yourself", but it ISN'T a little amount of time. You wouldn't be able to kill yourself, or otherwise end your life, and join your loved ones, and over time, possibly the rest of the human race. It would be rather easy to get bored, sick of eternity.

Being so alone after that.. just scares me.

Being alone for all eternity, is something that would utterly destroy a person psychologically, and probably physically...

Being alone for extended periods of time (a year, or more), can wreck a person, if said person weren't already insane when isolated.

The entire idea of immortality is ridiculous, because nothing in this universe, can last forever.

Oh you mean the invincibility kind of immortality.

Yah that would suck, I thought you meant etearnal youth which means you stay young but you can still be killed.

Aparently the kid in yuni's story wosent immortal.... lol

ree-c said:
A _little_ time to yourself? Immortality: You never die. Everyone around you would, however. Soon enough, considering you'll forever remain, those around you would die. Sure, you might think "There is nothing wrong with a little time to yourself", but it ISN'T a little amount of time. You wouldn't be able to kill yourself, or otherwise end your life, and join your loved ones, and over time, possibly the rest of the human race. It would be rather easy to get bored, sick of eternity.

Repopulate with some one, even if it is rape. And thats story was not scary, but written very well, like a pro author, except for the misspelling.

Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:
ree-c said:

Repopulate with some one, even if it is rape. And thats story was not scary, but written very well, like a pro author, except for the misspelling.

You couldn't, everyone would be DEAD.

If I could immortalize other people, then yes, I would endeavor in immortality.

Thing is, there's only a few people I'd do so to.

The act of raping another person simply to repopulate the earth, is sick as it is immoral (hypothetically speaking, if there was someone left who could reproduce...)

Plus, due to no one else being on the earth besides you and the other induvidual, there would be no one else to reproduce with, not to cause genetic defects in the generations, of two humans on the entire planet.
There would only be 3 generations (4, if lucky), to not die as a result of genetic defects from incest.

EDIT: Hm, I just realized I quoted that wrong, I don't care honestly, but I'll fix it...

Thanks. By the way, I thought I would have been banned if I wrote in full detail for having too much blood and gore.

OMG!!!!!!!!! O.O That was horrifying, the part about the arm snap and the mutalation made me queezy... HOW COULD U SLEEP WITH SUCH A THOUGHT?!?!?!? Although I must say, you DID do a good job on scaring me! =D

Don't use "u". I'll go easy on you this time. - Sonict

Woodstock said:
There is nothing wrong with a little time to yourself, so immortality would be cool.

And yuni nice job you have talent.
You could be a horror book writer or a possible movie dorector.
That REALLY scared me!. Also, Woodstock is right! You should became a horror book writer or possibly a movie director

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back