Master Server Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh...I am banned but I won't need to ask if I am anymore because I look at that Master Server Ban list EVERY DAY.

Can we stop posting in this topic?

It's in the rules right? What's the point about posting things here about it when nothing is going to happen to the rules?

supersonic45 said:
No. We can't stop talking about it until no one else joins and doesn't have any more questions on the MS.

Rules are rules.

Anyways, on the master server it said:
"IP: 69.45.126.151 Port: 5029 Name: Dark Tails Server Version: 1.00.1"

Can somebody please explain why?

Actually, not many do. I'd still play Chaos from 1.08 if I had a copy of it left.

#srb2fun said:
[02/11 19:01:03] <JTE> SRB2JTE is not allowed on the master server, kthxbye
[02/11 19:04:13] <Penopats> [02/11 19:01:03] <JTE> SRB2JTE is not allowed on the master server, kthxbye - You mean the wad?
[02/11 19:05:45] <JTE> I mean anything SRB2JTE-related. >:E

Hear that? JTE says no more SRB2JTE netgames *on the MS*. This also means that srb2jte.wad or anything else pertaining to the mod is no longer allowed on the master server. If you want to play SRB2JTE or use the srb2jte.wad online, do it privately.

Maybe someone could update the MS rules in the topic?

So, If People are playing a game of tag in ariel garden (What's it called?) Can I use knuckles, fly behind the pillar when I'm not it, and stay there so I never get hit?

WAD master said:
Here's what annoys me,

leonardo: Hey guys! wanna warp to level 09 and kill eggman-
thok thok burring thok thok burring thok thok blaang blaang burring thok thok thokFINISH!

OMG that's so annoying! people need to stop doing that.
If people like finishing levels fast, leave them be. If you don't like it, don't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back