• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no longer working on it and I have moved on to animation and cartoons. Most of the people who helped me with WAD making are no longer here anyways. I have created some new frames for it but I won't bother with it. I might come back to WAD making one day and if that day comes, It will be a lot better then this. I have also updated the download llink to the beta since its still strangely and highly requested.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y61enb

To everyone! Stop private messaging me about how the wad does not work in multiplayer! I will also put this on the first post in case you happen to miss this. Even though the beta wad sucks, I recommend it for advanced users. In order to use the wad without SRB2 crashing on you, upload the wad through the console and switch characters by console. Do "not" change characters through multiplayer options or the game will crash. Noobs or just plain newcomers might not know this so don't go uploading this wad in an online game with people who arent' familiar with the wad, SRB2 or the console. If you don't know how to use console, then learn!

If your wondering why there hasn't been many updates, is because I'm in the middle of many flash projects.

Latest update:

RGX_Super_Sonic_Charge_by_RgxSuperSonic.jpg

Now this topic is only on Character wads, the mod is no longer being worked on!! Only the characters!

You may not edit, or do a cheap recolor of my character without my permission.

Beta version (no longer being worked on, please stop asking about the levels):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y61enb

NextGen Team Staff:
Creator, Leader, Director and very idea: RgxSuperSonic
2nd in command: Super Mystic Sonic

Character Sprites: RgxSuperSonic.
Enemy Sprites: Dark Mystic, Light dasher, CrimsonGodX.
Various Sprites: Light dasher, RgxSuperSonic, CrimsonGodX.
Wadding/scripting- Super Mystic Sonic, Draykon, Flame the hedeghog, CrimsonGodX.
Levels/ mach speed zones: Flame the Hedgehog, Tapika the fox, Moonlander
Basic level Design: 1-Up
Textures/Tiles: Super mystic Sonic, CrimsonGodX, The Yellow Blue Dude.
BluePrints: RgxSuperSonic, InuYasha.

*gives self a pat on the back

thanx ^_^ i like that you guys like it ! Of course, i will make it smaller.. im still workin on it and i hope to bring SRB2 to next gen (or something like that) but seriuosly thanx guys,... you made my day :D

but i need someone to help me with XWE ill work on it if someone helps me.. and if the colors dont fit, then ill change them

nice more compliments, thanks i was just workin on it just now.
Im now making the arm and leg animations. if i have some spare time ill make the front for supersonic for fun :D ill keep updating to let you guys know what ive been up to.

It looks awesome, nice job.
The only thing that seems to bother me is: Can it fit in srb2's palette?

srb2pallettell9.png

ree-c said:
It looks awesome, nice job.
The only thing that seems to bother me is: Can it fit in srb2's palette?

srb2pallettell9.png

thanks i really needed this.. now i can make sure that the colors will fit into the game..

O yeah btw, when this wad is done, im going to make him a bit taller then the regular sonic. and are you guys good with making wads? i want someone to test out a part of sonic in the game just to see how it comes out. if someone knows how to do this please contact me.

as a reward, iif you help me make this wad, l will draw your favorite sonic characther or a fan characther just for you..

i think i'll like this wad now, more than ever :D

can we have a screenshot of the color changes?

TheDarkArchon said:
Just a save and index job in The GIMP. Looks great though turn off colour dithering.

sorry, i really didnt understand what you said... >_< my bad
if its not too much, can you send me a screen shot of how it looks?

i would like to make a test.wad maybe ill put it up but its just a test.

ill put only the stand still frames since i havent drawn the others yet.
if you like, you seem to know alot about wads... would you like to help me out?

I'd help if I could use XWE on this computer. ><
Anyway, last time we saw sprites this awesome they turned out to be takin from a ripped spritesheet... You didn't do that did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back