is FD 1.1 out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

Stop me if you've heard this one.

There once was a SRB2 FD1.1 beta out, and it hides somewhere. Hotdog003 desperately tries to find it, but can't! Where is it hidden, and does it exist yet?

The actual FD 1.1 beta is passed around the beta testers. Well, it used to ;P.

As for the netgame betas, they're freely handed out in #srb2netgame. Get yourself an IRC client and connect to irc2.mysteria.net. The netgame betas only come in exe, though :P.

You can find it in #srb2netgame or #srb2fun's topic. It has nothing new for single-player except bugs. If you don't play netgames (and since I haven't seen you in any of the IRC channels, I assume you do not), don't bother with it.

Yepper. sonic Team Junior likes o take their time with their projects, and that's a good thing. Would you rather have a rushed, incomplete game, or a good, long, welll thought out one?

I'd pick option number 2.

Ah, but if it was coming for Christmas, what would be the point of me releasing that christmas pack early?

*Has a flashback to last year*

OMG IZ T3H SRB2 FINEL D3M0 G0NNA B3 0UT B4 XM@S11?!??!1

*End of flashback*

Good lord that was funny. ( I wasn;t registered yet but I came and watched you guys post, anyway) That IS what is going to happen with 1.1. Me and many others predicted it and now it's coming to be. a441, Mystic, Digi and SSN, watch out, for there is now a tidal wave of n00bs after 1.1. :)

Yes, I know my rambling was unnessisarry but I HAD to get that out of my system :D

Megasonic101/SRB2 said:
Yepper. sonic Team Junior likes o take their time with their projects, and that's a good thing. Would you rather have a rushed, incomplete game, or a good, long, welll thought out one?

I'd pick option number 2.

Unfortunantly I can't say the same for Sonic Team Sr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back