Your holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitarplaya

So, what did you guys do in the holidays?

I went to Queenstown (SI) for a week, first going on the Central Otago Rail Trail for 4 days, where I biked 150 km with my family :D. Then I went on the Shotover Jet, then took a helicopter to the Skyline complex, and took 5 rides on the luge. Then I took the gondola down to the city with my brother and walked back to the hotel. On the way home, it was my b'day and I didn't get the stupid Freddo Frog crap on the QANTAS planes. So yeah, now I'm 12, and my internet started going half an hour ago.

You?

I normally spemd my holidays pigging out, watching crap films and playing SRB2. This holiday was no exception. Thanks for asking!

Do what I usually do:

Get on the web, play videogames and watch Cartoon Network (It has the good shows that the idiotic US productors took out).

Played Crysis with my uber-awesome computer. >:D

Ok, a single 8800GT with an Athlon X2 5200+ and 2GB RAM. At least it's something that a mortal being can buy and still be able to live off the money left behind, right? (Stupid people with 3 GTX's and 8GB of RAMs and Core 2 Quads and terabyte hard drives... YARGH!)

Also urges to RP taking over (But not of the Sonic kind, but rather something totally original and with non-fancharacters etc), no luck yet, though... maybe I should start searching beyond the channels I know and love.

Also, playing Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles to death. That game rocks so much ass. Whoo, co-op!

Also also also, drinking Pepsi. Lots of Pepsi. But I not go hyper. O:

Quite sure, actually. I drink it very, very often; I don't get hyper. The closest thing to that for me is when I've had a pack of mini eggs (yummeh) and a Pepsi, where I just seems to be able to play FPS'es better (Albeit, my hands shake, meaning my ability to snipe suffers to an extent.)

Oh, and as for "very very often", I drink 3 [330ml] cans each day during the week, 2 cans on the weekends, and when I go to my dad's (once every two weeks), it can be anywhere between 3 and 6 cans.

So, er, I guess I'm just used to it.

Or you could blame my mouth-foaming-hand-blistering-hyper-fast-action that tends to happen in 32 player servers and stuff, but eh. I tend to end up in a coma of sorts if I don't frag someone for an entire 45 seconds. *Shrug*.

Excuse me, I must pass out now.

ree-c said:
Ok, a single 8800GT with an Athlon X2 5200+ and 2GB RAM. At least it's something that a mortal being can buy and still be able to live off the money left behind, right? (Stupid people with 3 GTX's and 8GB of RAMs and Core 2 Quads and terabyte hard drives... YARGH!)
Something that you can buy, I nowhere near can get that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back