The Scary Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't scare me.
1. I like wolves.
2. ...ummm I dunno. It just didn't.
But kudos, you do have a good writing style for an amateur.
Good details, I'd have liked to hear all of it. ...Strange that helps you sleep...
But stranger still why it didn't scare Ree-c (or the effect it probably had). [<_<]
I wonder just how many people here actually know what vorarephilia is?
...I wonder why I know.

Anyways, I liked the style though the typos take away from the quality of it.
I'd give it a 6/10 because it was good, but for me didn't fulfill the purpose for which it was written.

And I have to agree with Chaos. Maybe it's because I need visuals for something to be scary rather than
reading or being told about something that's scary, but things really only seem scary when you can SEE it happening.

on Edge said:
Only because it was long and poorly written.
Quit trying to act cool. Wow, Yuni, this helped you sleep? Something like this would make me NOT want to sleep for days D:. Which sucks, because I'm about to go to bed. Lucky I don't usually remember dreams.

AH!!!!!! I promised myself i wouldent read it again but it did and now im crying!! :'(
*hits ravonus dog over the head with a pole*
RUN!!!!!!!!!1

hypershadow96 said:
RUN!!!!!!!!!1
The sign of a n00b.
Ne'ways, it wasn't very intresting in the slightest, sorry to say, and I have to agree with on Edge, it was poorly written. It'll be better next time.

Just one question. If you were hit by a car, why are you on the computer? Aren't you supposed to be, you know, unconscious?

Sykotic said:
Just one question. If you were hit by a car, why are you on the computer? Aren't you supposed to be, you know, unconscious?
That was 3 weeks ago..
plus 3 people share this account...
And im in the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back