• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project: Sonic Superstar Kingdom. Staff Wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing a RPG based Mod, although some of it is action games. There is no time attack. There is end credits but it will be just a cutscene then you return to the "Sonic Shack". You can play for as long as you want.

Prologue: After defeating Dr Eggman (Robotnik) in the Mystic realm, Sonic and friends are given tickets to a well deserved vacation to the Mystical Kingdom. They are given their own house. Suddenly the princess of the Mystical Kingdom (I've not decided her name yet, [She is semi-recolor of the new Amy]) gets captured by a Villain (Not Eggman). When she gets taken, It starts to thunderstorm but not in the nearest village she is. The royal people are worried because if she is not in the Mystical Kingdom. It will rain forever. Meanwhile Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles were getting prepared to go for a walk. Only to find out it rains when they get out. Tails wonders why it was raining. One of the Mystic Castle Guards tell them to leave the Mystical Kingdom but not before he recognises Sonic. Although he saved the world in many past games. The Guards still won't let them into the Castle because of the last attack. But they do say what has caused the lightning storms. Sonic and Friends set off to find the Princess of the Mystical Temple.

NPC's in Game:
The Guards will all be recolored species in suits of armour. The Princess is a recolored amy. The shopkeepers will be all of the Forum Members Characters (sona) who help me with this wad. Eggman will appear in this as a mini boss.

Style: In a shop. Going up to an item will allow you to purchase things. Although I don't know how to make ring count go down, only score. So You will need a certain number of rings to purchase them. Although Eggman's enemies do appear. The main enemies will belong to the villain who kidnaps the Princess. I going to make multiple home maps and levels. So it goes in a specific order. When the game finishes. The Areas are only "Day" "Sunset and "Night" time, No weather at end of game. (much like Next-Gen sonic) So saving is Vital!! Only Supports Single Player. Coop mode will have only the levels in day time. Although you can go to the Advanced Level select (simular to Warp Zone in Mystic Realm V4.3 and below I think.) only in Multiplayer to Change the time of day. Prevents the ignorance/breakage of Master Server Rules.

SSK Staff: I'll list you down when you confirm to help.
Dash the Hedgehog
The Yellow Blue Dude
_Manic_
Connor
shadowysonic
Silver360
Chao Freak 1
Jurai_Madman

Preview 1
srb20039pr1.png

Note: This is one of the biggest posts I've ever done.

Re: Project: Super Sonic RPG. Staff Wanted.

And thats the biggest story i've ever seen.

I semi made an amy recolour once.

I wouldn't mind helping if you wanted...

What was the point of that quote? The message was right above yours, not to mention that's a long message to quote.

Sorry.

I will help you only if you accept my help I have just scratched the surface of level making so i know some very basic things but I am an intermediate at socing.

camo man said:
You know RPG means: Role Playing Game which is banned on the MS.

Dash The Hedgehog said:
Only Supports Single Player. Coop mode will have only the levels in day time

I doing this to prevent ignorance of the MS Rules.

Try to put 2 players on and It will force you into Levels only. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back