Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

No longer active
This topic is for discussion of the PlayStation 3 exclusive game, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. All discussion of the game should be posted here. Please note the following:

I don't want discussion not related to the game here, this topic is only for discussion of MGS4.

This Is the last game in the Metal Gear series to have Solid Snake.

This is also the last game In the Metal Gear series by Hideo Kojima.

You can also discuss about Metal Gear Online, the online feature of MGS4 here.

Feel free to discuss anything about MGS4 here.

This is going to be the second game I'll want for PS3, but I'm not getting a PS3 just for this and Ratchet and Clank Future. All other PS3 games suck.

This is Snake's final mission becuase he's supposed to die from the Foxdie virus(MGS 1) by that time.*mumbles about not having a PS3*I wonder if it's the last time he'll appear as a playable character.It would be cool if he gives advice in MGS5 (there might be one since it might still continue) like Campbell.But they might lie about that (other companies lied about something ending).Anyway it looks like Raiden is overpowered now since he beat like 5 of those Gekkos whil Snake is barely beating one.The cool parts are Metal Gear MK2 and Metal Gear Rex being piloted by Solid now.

Raiden is a bit younger tho.

Faster-flexer-Ninja

HAs anyone beaten yet,I don't have a PS3 so I wanna know what happens.

*Looks on youtube*

Zanyhead said:
This is going to be the second game I'll want for PS3, but I'm not getting a PS3 just for this and Ratchet and Clank Future. All other PS3 games suck.
GTA 4 doesn't suck, Orange Box doesn't, Assassin's Creed doesn't, Call of Duty 4 doesn't, Ninja Gaiden Sigma doesn't, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas doesn't, and I can go on and on and on.

I don't want to say bad things about the PS3 either, but you DO realize that all the games you mentioned are Multiplatform, right? As in, available for the PS3 AND Xbox 360. Some of them for the PC as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back